One thing ive been trying which has been working for me , is after about 20 minutes if i am having more shots off target than i am having on target , then i tend to put the Team Shape down to Highly Structured , i put them Tempo down to Much Lower and put on the More Disciplined option , its been working for me it would be interesting if it would work for others

One thing ive been trying which has been working for me , is after about 20 minutes if i am having more shots off target than i am having on target , then i tend to put the Team Shape down to Highly Structured , i put them Tempo down to Much Lower and put on the More Disciplined option , its been working for me it would be interesting if it would work for others
I was struggling to win matches with original tactic, So have tweaked it like you suggested but did it in main tactic rather than waiting for 20 mins in game. Has turned results around for me and now 3rd in championship with Nottingham Forest

can you upload the tweak by any chance saved as a tactic?

can you upload the tweak by any chance saved as a tactic?

its Eusebio V3 with the Def line set to slight higher , i start with this tactic, i then keep my eye on the shots, if you are having more shots OFF target than ON target then make the changes i have posted, i don't start the match with the changes so i havent got the tactic saved , i just make the changes as soon as i notice a pattern with the shots , ive even changed the mentality down to standard or even further if i am having a lot of shots but most are off target . You could start the game with the tweaks to see if it helps , but i like to judge it on shots off target (obviously dont make the tweaks if you are having more shots ON target rather than OFF)

It might not work for everyone , but i have been doing it since 2015 and i find it helps

are your strikers scoring with this tact? It's for sure very powerful but all my goals comes from wingers and AMC. Don't like that a lot :)

are your strikers scoring with this tact? It's for sure very powerful but all my goals comes from wingers and AMC. Don't like that a lot :)

Yes, Bezzo is my right ST and is scoring a lot, he is my second goal scorer, my Left Wide Midfielder is my top goal scorer, my right WM is the third and my left ST is the fourth and AMC is the fifth.

Has anyone tried it with the role GK Defend instead of SweeperKeeper Att ?

I might give it a go , there are not a lot of keepers with the right attributes for sweeperkeeper role.

Does anyone know if its essential to the tactic to play the SweepKeep att role ?