after a bit of testing with all different tweaks, i find that if you are a smaller club its best to go with the slightly higher def line, everytime ive tested this with def line on Higher with Villa we finish around 6th-9th , when i put all tweaks on def line slightly higher with Villa , i usually win the league.

Ive only really kept the higher def line for home games with a very good team tbh.

Ive also not really noticed any difference with using OI's , if i use OI's then i tend to use the TFF's version (3 strikers on closing down always, and the various others on weaker foot) , but tbh its not really needed imo.

Quality tactic though

Last edited:
Using the original tactic, seems to have lost its lustre this season for me, could be the massive amount of red cards/injuries ive gotten as of late with Pro Vercelli previous season got 4th and champions league , this year im 3 games to go to the end of season and rock bottom in Serie A

I'm always trying to teach my offensive players the ppm "shoots with power" (+ training on "finishing") and the other ppm's from the TFF annihilator thread.

where can I see the other ppm of each position ??

Well guys, I recently started a new save with AFC Bournemouth and I'm absolutely surprised by those results:

MEDIA PREDICTION 20TH

View attachment 1074769

View attachment 1074770

View attachment 1074771

View attachment 1074774

View attachment 1074775

**********************************************************************************

In my opinion one of the most important thing is the morale of your team. If you want to have success, the team has to be happy. In pre-season I'm always setting the correct player roles (First team, backup etc) - if you do so, in mid-season the team will not be hard to handle (their morale will be better).

You can test it if you want to do so - but keep in mind that the most important thing is the morale and everything else described in the OP. Maybe you'll get some yellow cards - don't forget to check your fitness before evey match. I often substitute my WB's if their fitness is less than 70%, because I think they are an important factor.

The happiness of your team is more important than everything else. In my first few seasons of FM I already managed to miss international football with top teams because the morale absolutely didn't interest me (and the morale was very bad because I always played with the same squad -> fitness + morale = success or no success).

In this tweak I'm using two CD with "cover" or "stopper" or "defend". I'm still not sure if "cover" or "stopper" or "defend" is working better. Maybe you can change it if you are struggling and give me some feeback!

- I'm using TFF's actual OI
- Corner taker MR / ML (the one with the better stats)
- I'm always trying to teach my offensive players the ppm "shoots with power" (+ training on "finishing") and the other ppm's from the TFF annihilator thread
- NO instant result or simulating - all matches full played
- Not too many transfers - it's an "problem" what happens nearly in every save with every tactic. If you bring to many new guys in, it could be a struggling at the first 3 - 4 months (most people call this "second season syndrome"). If you did this mistake (maybe because you need more CA for BPL promotion or whatever) you need to train team cohesion and teamwork.

View attachment 1074773
Here's the tactic:
View attachment 1074772

where can I see the ppm of the other positions ???

and what about team training soloumngao ??

this is the best of the best tacitc

Last edited:
original with exact instructions from open post. complete zero changes, nothing at all.
so far:
Eredivisie - 1st
KNVB Beker - won
Europa League - final against Man City (i won with Barca, as u can see on the screen shot in quaterfinal and with Napoli in semis, worth to add i beat them 0-3 away!)

I had not the same good results with opening post tactic.
Biggest issues: AMC low ratings, few goal scored and few assist provided.
Defence is very solid but my strickers don't score so much as I exprected.
I did not find big differences between high and low D-line.