But even so, if you are still facing problems just use my "magic" tweak, I actually just transformed the formation in the original formation of the famous DIABLO tactic from 12/13 years ago. Try it.
View attachment 1064739View attachment 1064743
View attachment 1064740

(PS: I'm joking about being "magic", I don't think it is generally better than the original, but it seems to work better if you are the underdog, playing away or holding to a result, and it was fun to re-create the diablo formation from the old days)

OI's are the same as in the original version Eusebio V3?

Just 3 words for you my friend: morale, morale and morale.
Set some midweek friendlies with any very weak oppostion, trash them to get the team morale up.
Do this whenever you can, but mainly after a defeat. Don't forget to use your main team in this games, as the first eleven will get the better improvement to their morale. You can just simulate match, so no time consumed.
Just by looking at your calendar I would have squezed one of this after Southampton, Palace, WBA and Tottenham.
Once you start winning games you can rest more, as the league wins are already doing the job concerning morale.
Trust me, with this tactic there's no way you can fail...

what a great little tip!

But even so, if you are still facing problems just use my "magic" tweak, I actually just transformed the formation in the original formation of the famous DIABLO tactic from 12/13 years ago. Try it.
View attachment 1064740

(PS: I'm joking about being "magic", I don't think it is generally better than the original, but it seems to work better if you are the underdog, playing away or holding to a result, and it was fun to re-create the diablo formation from the old days)

Love your tweak. Secure on defense and still a great attack (6)

Some early results after it just reached 100% fluidity:

VZ8zbd2.png

w04mzSK.png

AFkBNFG.png

Crazy stuff so far!

Switching between this and Puskas for the harder away games has made my humble Southampton team become that of legend in England and Europe. Thank you, Barbosa & Luis Henrique have become goal junkies.

Don't have screenshots, but played the FA Cup Final and CL Final last night, winning both.

Think it was 5-0 vs West Brom and 1-0 vs Real Madrid, will edit this post later with screenshots when I'm home.

View attachment 1064740

Hey dimartino, I shall try converting your tweak into a flat 4141 formation with 2 CMs on Attack to suit my squad and get a bit more defensive assurity. Thanks for the idea.

All of the season i use fittnes/match tactic for training but my players are unhappy with training. With def/att movments its not working for me..any tips ?

Absolutely brilliant tactic going forward. Devastatingly great. OI's need tweaked though, that's my only suggestion. not closing down or marking flanking players is asking for bother and with that CM(D) you really should worry about players getting dragged out of position.

That's just an underdog/lower league observation. I mean the tactic at the top level you just steam roller teams. Very impressive and well done to the author.

hey can anyone put eusebio v1 and eusebio v2 for me to download pleasee