Could anyone upload images or info of individual player instructions please, currently playing on tofu on a tablet so am unable to import the tactics. Many thanks

06a17-2e2e9226-9f09-4d45-a36a-26ff60587745.png

which version?

the one from the first page, only change to standard form control and i am playing with advanced playmaker insted of attacking midfilder, i just saw that some guys made those changes, and i am using tff oi

I've seen a lot of opinions here but whats the best tatic the original or the solounamigo tweak??

There seems to be a shortage of quality wide midfielders in the game with a left foot. Does anyone use wingers or other midfielders instead that have strong attributes for the wide midfielder role?

Any help would be appreciated

With regards taking corners, should it be left foot on left side, right on right side or the other way round

Or does it not matter

This tactic truly is the greatest made for football manager 16 in my opinion. if you want to take a team whos biggest ambition is to fight against relegation, and turn them into the champion in one season, this is the tactic. it always makes your team ten times better. i use a slightly adjusted version, and its the best! On mine i only have the line adjusted to "slightly deeper" instead of "higher" and i take off offside trap.

Last edited:
Can someone upload a screenshot with Team Instructions, please?

The download link in the OP is broken, can anyone repost the original please?

Going to give the Solounamigo tweak a shot first (post #261 page 27), I am sure that one will rock too :)

Decided to give FM16 one more last run and running away with Cologne using this :D

View attachment 107670

That's fun :) We can only pray for a domination like this for 17!