FM Action Facepack 2016-17

i will start on some missing players/teams next week. have abit of a busy week atm. as a test pack ill try to do santos or corinthians of brazil. if i dont find enough players i will do a missing team in serie a or la liga

i will start on some missing players/teams next week. have abit of a busy week atm. as a test pack ill try to do santos or corinthians of brazil. if i dont find enough players i will do a missing team in serie a or la liga
Brazilian league wouldn't be a bad place to start and yeah Serie A or La Liga would be nice as well or maybe Ligue 1 and Portuguese league, up to you where you want to start.

looks good to me. You can try doing youth teams in the BPL if you want as well.
i will try. but as i found out with mukhtar ali youth is hard to find in recent kits, but i will see what i can do. also want to see what i can do for brazil, but its difficult because game has lost license for proper brazilian club names so its just short 3 letters, like palmeiras is in game as SEP, santos is SAN and sao paolo is SPO.

i will also look for pics of talented players out on loan such as jamal blackman, mario pasalic, lewis baker, players at teams not in game and may not be done. any player i feel has a good chance of making it into a premier leage first team player

Last edited:
if i cant find update pics of players in club kit can i use recent imagines in there international kits?