FM-Base £50,000,000 Challenge Thread

Well, transfers done! Squad doesn't looks great as i went over too quickly but i do believe i am capable of building a decent mid-table squad. BTW starting the league with a disappointing 4-1 loss to wolves Hoping for the best!

View attachment 141158

View attachment 141159

Is it just me or I cannot find a download link? :p Please link me to the database

Just won the league cup! It was a horrible game of football and the penalties from both sides were shocking but I'll happily take the trophy!

Finally finished the season. 13th in the league which i'm happy with considering the injuries my team had picked over the season. Santa Cruz was disappointing as he only featured in 15 games for me due to injury. Gary Cahill and Scott Dann were expensive but solid all season, also Keiren Westwood did better in than I thought he would at this level. I won the league cup in what was possibly the worst final ever! Thanks for the database it was great fun!

This is solid! Well for me it is, Negotiating takes too long and Im never rerady for the first game!

Me so far beating Man United on the first day of the season 2-0

Transfers:

FM-BaseTransfers_History.png

Squad:

FM-BaseFM-Base_Players.png

im starting this, i know its a bit late but i will be quick :p

---------- Post added 04/04/2011 at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was 03/04/2011 at 07:01 PM ----------

just won my first game 1-0 but had 20 shots :O, my strikers need to finish the chances :)

Will give this a start tonight, just double checking. There is no limit on how many DB's you have in your editor data? I know on previous FM's you could select the DB you wanted to use.