FM Base 10 Year Challenge

I'm in, please remind me how I do the screen shot thing again has been a while:)

Actually the 4.8 million won't get you anywhere because the big guys won't come :(

Yup, ive spent 1.6 mil on 39 players and 900k of that was on alex chamberlain and 300k on Leigh Griffiths

This challenge is going well so far :) top after 5 games and currently beating grimsby 5-0 at HT :)

EDIT: Well that game helped my goal my goal difference :) good 9-2 win :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Yup, ive spent 1.6 mil on 39 players and 900k of that was on alex chamberlain and 300k on Leigh Griffiths

This challenge is going well so far :) top after 5 games and currently beating grimsby 5-0 at HT :)

How did you sign them? They wont go into contract talks with me!

Cheers Sean :)
Just got an extra 10 mil on the budget. On the 1st of september!

Chamberlain wanted to leave cause Southampton had rejected a bid from aston villa so i offered and he said yes.
With Griffiths i had bought one of his agents other players (Jennison Myrie Williams who has been a revelation) and the agent liked me and i bid for griffiths and he decided to sign :)
I also signed Cory Evans, Pacheco on loan
and Nordtveit on loan after he sacked his agents :) guess i got lucky

Umm..dude, how do you get Griffiths to come?

With Griffiths i had bought one of his agents other players (Jennison Myrie Williams who has been a revelation) and the agent liked me and i bid for griffiths and he decided to sign :)

Thats how. I probably got lucky :)