Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Make Your Predictions Here
View Current Leaderboard

Simply predict the scores for each league match and be in the chance to win a copy of Football Manager 2011

It's completely free to play and very simple to do so enter your scores now and join in.

POINTS SYSTEM

For each match you will get points as follows:

1pt - Correct winner
2pts - Correct winner & goal difference
4pts - Exact result

PRIZES
- On November 1st, the leader will receive a free copy of Football Manager 2011 from us at FM-Base.
- After this various other Football Manager goodies will be made available throughout the season.

* Please note that the free copy of Football Manager 2011 will be sent via Steam so if Steam is not available in your country then you cannot win the prize. Sorry.

Last edited:
Too bad I cannot win this, as I am from Romania. :/

I'll give it a try, but will probably forget about it most of the time. Which leagues count towards prizes?

Last edited:
I'll give it a try, but will probably forget about it most of the time. Which leagues count towards prizes?

Just the English Premier League. The other leagues are just for fun :)

As opposed to how well you'll do at predicting the Premiership?

Yeah. :$

Precisely. I'm 5th on total for last season even after doing **** on World Cup so how bad can I be?

iv posted my results cant see me winning TBH :'(

who won last year ?

I find it hard to put my bad feelings towards clubs beside and predict victories for them :(

Question Sean, when is the release date for FM11?..

I love how competetive this will be with a nice reward :)

Good luck lads, I think i'll predict all my games now, so that I don't forget part way in the season.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

29th October 2010.

Hey Sean just as a suggestion for the free version of FM 2011, maybe you could do it over a steam download somehow? Then more people form different countries can get involved. Not sure if it would work but it's a suggestion. I think you can buy games as 'gifts' on steam for your friends.

who won last year ?

Jake won last years - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/vbsoccer.php?do=hall_of_fame

Although it started midway through the season and not many people took part. This year will be different!

Sports Interactive haven't announced Football Manager 2011 yet so this is all going on the hope they do. The release date is usually at the beginning of November though.

Hey Sean just as a suggestion for the free version of FM 2011, maybe you could do it over a steam download somehow? Then more people form different countries can get involved. Not sure if it would work but it's a suggestion. I think you can buy games as 'gifts' on steam for your friends.

That is how I was planning on giving the game away but wasn't sure which other countries Steam was available in. I have changed the original post from UK only to 'The winner must be able to accept gifts via Steam'.

How do we enter? and is it just opening days games? or all EPL games until release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back