FM-Base 2010/11 Premier League Predictions

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 70K
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your worried you'll lose track/forget to do the odd few weeks, etc, try bookmarking the page with all the predictions on and then dragging the link onto your desktop?

Just a question, when I predict a weeks matches, and press submit, the scores disappear, does this mean they have been submitted?

No prize for any other ones except for the Premier League, rest are just for fun.

So... which of you fools didn't predict a 4-0 win for Blackpool? Those are the sort of games you need to be getting bang on if you want a chance.

So... which of you fools didn't predict a 4-0 win for Blackpool? Those are the sort of games you need to be getting bang on if you want a chance.

I doubt a single person got that result right.

i just missed 1st week now i have no chance unless I get all games right or everyone does really badly (unlikley :'()

This will sound a little stupid of me but the current top 5 (up until me) have only got 14 posts (2 of them have 0) altogether which must mean they are just here for downloads so should they really be allowed to enter? :P

im happy with being 9th at the moment, got the spurs-stoke game correct happy days.

quite decent so far...
I lost 3 points last week(**** giggs) that could get me higher though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back