• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 70K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just found about this last week, not bad for a first attempt:

71561669.jpg

But maybe i've joined in too late to stand anychance of winning though.. still it's a bit a of fun. :)

right, I saw the vert in the corner, and I thought I might as well, even though I haven't heard of half the teams in the Championship :P

****, i don't have steam in my country. have somebody send me a copy hihihihii lol(A)

I got a question, will the competition finish tomorrow, as it stand, or the 5th november when the game is released? If it finish tomorow, will the Balckpool-West brom game count or is todays matches the last.
Im very tensed, I might win! :O

I got a question, will the competition finish tomorrow, as it stand, or the 5th november when the game is released? If it finish tomorow, will the Balckpool-West brom game count or is todays matches the last.
Im very tensed, I might win! :O

The winner will be announced after the Blackpool v WBA game. Good luck.

The winner will be announced after the Blackpool v WBA game. Good luck.

Okey, a last question, what happens if the winners ends up with the same points? Im leading with four but Its not a impossible scenario.

May I ask if the competition will continue with a different prize or not?

Okey, a last question, what happens if the winners ends up with the same points? Im leading with four but Its not a impossible scenario.

I haven't decided just yet. We will see what happens tomorrow night.

May I ask if the competition will continue with a different prize or not?

Yes the Prediction League will be continuing. There will be various little prizes made available throughout the rest of the season.

6th :( Gave it my best shot, just a pitty it's unknown members who will win it.

no way i will win this time but im very happy being 4th.

34th. I think I should get a pity prize for trying really hard and being a creator of the fifa club for ps3 or any other excuse to give me fm2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back