FM-Base 2010/11 Premier League Predictions

• Thread starter Thread starter Sean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 70K
Status
Not open for further replies.
a question - what if we have already pre-orded Football Manager on Steam?

Won't most people have already bought the game by the time the season ends, it'll be about a year out of date.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

And, do you have to predict them all at once?

Won't most people have already bought the game by the time the season ends, it'll be about a year out of date.

Can't you read?

- The leader on the FM11 release date will receive a free copy from us at FM-Base.

Meaning it won't be out of date when the prize is sent, it will be brand new. *Sigh*

Ah, missed it, sorry.

So is the competition stopping on the release date?

Ah, missed it, sorry.

So is the competition stopping on the release date?

Not fully.

"- After this various other Football Manager goodies will be made available throughout the season."

Meaning, the competition continues, but the FM11 copy as a prize has already been won.

Last edited:
Would enter, but wont incase i would win, because I want the boxed version on my shelf there with the others;):P

Do we need to predict all the matches at this once?

No you don't need to predict all the matches in one go. You can change your predictions right up to each matches kick off time.

Ok, thanks for the answer Sean. I've predicted scores for Week One and Week Two. I might do some more today.

I don't think you can get steam on Mac's :(
Oh well, the satisfaction of beating everyone else will be a good enough prize for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back