FM-Base 2010 Forum Skin

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been working on a new site design/forum style ready for FM 2010. I've gotten bored of the grey and orange so thought I would lighten it up a bit.

If you want to try it out then you can change the forum style by the drop down menu at the bottom left corner of the forums.

The theme is not quite finished yet there are still things I'm working on. It's probably about 60% complete.

Let me know what you think so far though and please let me know about any errors you come across (with screenshots if possible).

Thanks.

Last edited:
I have been working on a new site design/forum style ready for FM 2010. I've gotten bored of the grey and orange so thought I would lighten it up a bit.

If you want to try it out then you can change the forum style by the drop down menu at the bottom left corner of the forums.

The theme is not quite finished yet there are still things I'm working on. It's probably about 70% complete.

Let me know what you think so far though and please let me know about any errors you come across (with screenshots if possible).

Thanks.
how bout like a red and black maybe?

Good work mate. I'm liking it. Green is my favourite colour!!

I like it...you have never steared us wrong so far

how bout like a red and black maybe?

Once I've got everything sorted then I was thinking of adding variants with different colours.

im loving the top of the skin especially :D with the new green navigation thing ;)

Once I've got everything sorted then I was thinking of adding variants with different colours.
thats cool thats wat i would choose for colour as i reckon that looks cool

Good, but just one thing to note - everything seems to be a bit too far to the left. With a bit of tweaking, it'll be fine.

Good, but just one thing to note - everything seems to be a bit too far to the left. With a bit of tweaking, it'll be fine.

Ah yes I know. There was a bit of space but earlier I was trying to find a server load hog and removed it. But don't worry I will be adding it back :)

I like how you have left the retro FMBASE skin from yester year on there. If you add a few different skins it gives people the option to mess about with them

looks good but the only thing i dont like is that it isnt central like 2009 skin but keep up the good work

i think it looks good, but i cant help but prefer the current skin :p, having said that, it is a LOT more organised the new one