FM-Base 2010 Forum Skin

Have you decided if you'll be adding the feature to display when a sub-forum has new posts in it? Like maybe an image of a football which is greyed out when there aren't new posts, but shows up in colour when there are?

That's the only thing that's stopping me from liking the new skin as much as the old one to be honest.

Have you decided if you'll be adding the feature to display when a sub-forum has new posts in it? Like maybe an image of a football which is greyed out when there aren't new posts, but shows up in colour when there are?

That's the only thing that's stopping me from liking the new skin as much as the old one to be honest.

That's next on my to-do list. I wanted to add some thread closed & poll icons first and then change the buttons etc..

I will have a look into different ways of how to show that a forum has unread posts. So hopefully within the next few days there will be a system in place.

Mint! I'm sure that'll keep a bunch of people happy. I know my brother and I have missed that feature.

Think I might prefer this skin over the old one with that addition, the new buttons liven it up a bit.

The Betsafe advert is covering the drop down menu's Sean.

Yeah I know. The Betsafe ad is my hosts. I think he only wants it on for a few more weeks so after that there wont be any problems. I've tried getting the menus to appear above it but I just can't seem to get it to work.

*Pester, pester*

Any info on when the 'recent posts' feature is making an appearance?

*Slinks back into the shadows*

*Pester, pester*

Any info on when the 'recent posts' feature is making an appearance?

*Slinks back into the shadows*

Still trying to find out how to do it. I've asked over on the official vbulletin forums if they can help me. Just waiting on a reply :)

Much obliged. Promise I'll stop nagging now.

...for a few days.

Finally found out the conditional statements I needed to implement it.

What do you think?

You can't tell who is online and who is offline by them little icon's they dont really change much for online and offline

I don't think that's an issue, I believe the offline image is considerably faded.

Yes but not that much

and also i liked that on the old skin you saw how many view's each thread had

i find it a bit hard. i have to hover over the icon most the time.

maybe make online red offline blue or something like that so its a bit more easy to tell

What does it matter? there is a list of the forum members that are online on the right.

What does it matter? there is a list of the forum members that are online on the right.

Well why have the icons they you might aswell take them off no

it will just look better of you could tell offline and online apart

Well i think there easy to tell apart,dark blue online faded green offline.

Yes you might but i bet there is loads of other people who can't

Finally found out the conditional statements I needed to implement it.

What do you think?

Seems fine Sean, thanks for doing that. Hated not being able to see which sub-forums had stuff I hadn't looked at yet. :D

My only querry is the 'pre order football manager' that never goes away