FM-Base Blog Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 10K
I have changed my blog to a complete Newcastle real life one. I feel that it will appeal to more people and I can write a lot more about the club. I have changed the title and deleted the FM posts. I hope you will still enjoy it!

Post 1: About me and the blog.
Post 2: Pre-Match Newcastle v Sunderland Thoughts​

Newcastle United - A Season in the Eyes of a Fan

What are you going to do about the domain name, chris?

I have changed my blog to a complete Newcastle real life one. I feel that it will appeal to more people and I can write a lot more about the club. I have changed the title and deleted the FM posts. I hope you will still enjoy it!

Post 1: About me and the blog.
Post 2: Pre-Match Newcastle v Sunderland Thoughts​

You can run more than one blog. I have three on Blogger, one for FM stories, one which will be a Spanish football one, and the other that has not been updated for months.

You can run more than one blog. I have three on Blogger, one for FM stories, one which will be a Spanish football one, and the other that has not been updated for months.

Nah, I'll prefer to stick to normal football. I wanted to play a long term save on a proper database anyway. :)

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:24 PM ----------

New update for you all! :)

Is it possible to do a joint Blog? Almost like an open discussion Blog, If i could find the right person/ People i would love to do one on football or maybe even be daring and go for cricket.

Anyone

Tempted by cricket...

Can't commit to doing it enough though.

Tempted by cricket...

Can't commit to doing it enough though.

More can you do a Joint Blog on a blog website, Like have several people who can post. As i know plenty of people to ask about cricket.

Update up

Discussed: Arsenal's win yesterday, my impressions of Walcott, Wilshere and Chamakh.

Plus much, much more. ;)

I've been moaning about people making blogs all day, yet now i'm slightly tempted to make one myself,
is it possible to have different sections, like if you tag it, it goes into a different page, as i'd like to do one about FM (a story) and then perhaps one about real life football, or would i have to have two blogs?

Anyway, i think ima wait until i see the blog system on here, thought it's more than likely i'll favour the blogger layout...

Back