FM-Base Blog Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 10K
I've been moaning about people making blogs all day, yet now i'm slightly tempted to make one myself,
is it possible to have different sections, like if you tag it, it goes into a different page, as i'd like to do one about FM (a story) and then perhaps one about real life football, or would i have to have two blogs?

Anyway, i think ima wait until i see the blog system on here, thought it's more than likely i'll favour the blogger layout...

anyone?

dunc said:
and later, when i go to bed, i will likely smother myself in it and let my nan lick it off, and then repeat it again, but the other way around.

lol!

Other Blog, where i take over Leeds in the Championship.

HERE

Would be nice if someone could sort this thread (or create a new one) to organise the blogs better, a bit like Kris tried to do with the stories. There are that many blogs starting now that I don't know where to begin reading. A quick summary of each in the opening post or something would really help.

Perhaps though, I am jumping the gun a bit and this is the plan of action for when the blog system is officially introduced?

Ill make a new one with everysingle blog on there and people can pm me they's and ill put urs up!

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

is that ok everyone i make a thread with all the offical links ect and this thread can be for disscussing your blogs

i think thats what StuW intends to do with this, he just hasn;t got round to it?

ill do it to save him time this thread can be for disscussing and mine can be links ect.

Ill make a new one with everysingle blog on there and people can pm me they's and ill put urs up!

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

is that ok everyone i make a thread with all the offical links ect and this thread can be for disscussing your blogs

i think thats what StuW intends to do with this, he just hasn;t got round to it?

ill do it to save him time this thread can be for disscussing and mine can be links ect.

When I get to it, I will be adding them to the OP.

*Update added to my Leeds - HEREhttp://finaljourneyleeds.blogspot.com/

Why have you made that thread when I previously said that I will add the blogs to the OP, which will give a taster of the blog.

Back