• Peterborough

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Watford

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toon Army 13

Reaction score

Following on from W4NKER's great idea of his, I've decided to create another, this time in the Championship. So you, FM Base members, will be running the club (alongside me) and the assistant manager (who will be taking control of all matches). I have chosen a list of clubs in the Championship and you need to vote for the club we will be managing. The poll will close in 5 days, as this will coincide with LFC's new summer update and then I will load up the game.

As with the other story there will be a number of areas that will be overseen by us -
- Transfers
- Feeder clubs
- Coaching staff
- Friendlies
- Facility upgrades
- etc etc.

The games will be managed by our assistant manager and if we want, we can sack him when we see fit. This will obviously be done by a vote too.
The Board
This is where you come in. Regular posters will be encouraged to apply for a place in the boardroom to help make vital decisions to help us get promoted and bring further success to the club. I will be checking on posts as I want the board to make quick decisions so the game runs smoothly throughout.

I have changed the ruling slightly on the voting system as I feel the board have a greater say in real life than the supporters. I've also changed it because I feel that you could get a random one-off post from a lurker and he won't really have the club's best interest at heart or be following the story closely to see who we need etc.

So I'm going to say each board member will have a vote (which will be worth 3) and the Supporters Club (other members) will have 1 vote. Majority rules so hopefully everyone will get involved!

I will see how much interest this gets and how many apply for Director before making a decision on how many there will be. However, it definitely won't be more than 10 so get in early to impress me!

Board Members

Me - Director of Football
AldoKemp
Likeabaws
Kezza
Waterkamp
Gogogo golem
Degers

Last edited:
I'd like to apply sounds like a good challenge, (I am also apart of W4NKERS So if you would rather me not be involved then that's cool) but count me in if you don't mind.

Also Voted fo Forest, Would like to see them back to the champions league again!

I vote for Huddersfield - i would apply to be on the board but I am a bit rusty in managing championship clubs so I will just view instead lol

I should add that when I say a bit rusty I mean I have ONLY ever managed Newcastle in the championship 3 seasons ago and I have been playing cm/fm since 1995! lol. I have never seen the point in managing a team that is inbetween divisions if you know what i mean - either start at the top or the bottom

I would like to be on the Board.

Voted Huddersfield

I would like to be on the board voted for huddersfield

I'd like to apply, I'm on FM base every day and I regurly post

I'd like to apply, I voted.... Huddersfield lol

i would like to apply for the board, i am really interested in getting clubs back up to the top, i have previously done so with Southampton, i am new to this site however, i will put in a lot of effort if i am a board member as i am really interested in this, if i am not a board member i will still follow this post, i am on here and fm day in day so i am quite experienced, i've just created an account and started posting recently thats all. please seriously consider my application really want this :)

I would like to apply. a regular visitor and poster (joined a few days ago) and I voted Huddersfield, I enjoy getting clubs into the big time, and would love to be able to help you do it.

I'd like a place, I'm on here every day and I'm a seasoned manager in the premiership so after the rest of the brilliant board get us up I can really help and I can judge which player is better value and which feeder club is best.

I would like to apply, I have been a member for years now and visit every day and I voted watford, new board and all :)

I will not be applying for the board because although i check everyday and post fairly often, work and college commitments means i can generaly only post after 7-8 ish, i will however be following :D

Just a bump to get some more votes/applications. I think I will start this save Sat night (if the update is out). However as a warning there won't be any activity (apart from voting by you) on Monday and some of Tuesday because I have got Olympic tickets.

Just a bump to get some more votes/applications. I think I will start this save Sat night (if the update is out). However as a warning there won't be any activity (apart from voting by you) on Monday and some of Tuesday because I have got Olympic tickets.

Olympics over fm ? How dare you lol ! Enjoy

Voted for Huddersfield, would like to help you as a board member. I'm going to be posting on here alot more regularly now, so I should be able to vote on things fairly quickly.

Have managed a few championship clubs and below, so know the league and who's good to buy fairly well.

Bump. It's between Huddersfield and Leeds coming into the final day of voting!