Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Peterborough

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Watford

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Huddersfield appoint Toon Army as Director of Football

Huddersfield have decided to replace Simon Grayson as well as the entire board in hope that they can challenge for promotion in the future and gain entry in the top division in England. Many fans are thought to be shocked at the decision after Grayson managed to win promotion from League One via the play-offs. They obviously felt that Grayson didn't have the quality to manage the team in the Championship and they needed a fresh approach in this new era at The Galpharm Stadium.

As well as the new members of the boardroom making key decisions in the up-coming seasons and further into the future, it has been announced that a Supporters Trust will have a say in the shaping of the club's future, although will only have 1 vote each instead of the 3 by each boardroom member.

The next steps in this new era at Huddersfield are to decide on the assistant manager's future, Ian Miller. Also high up on the agenda is deciding on the clubs prospects and whether they will be happy with avoiding relegation or aim for a higher position in the final league standings.

Season Expectations

Winner - £3.6m / 145,000

Title Challenge - £3.4m / 145,000

Promotion - £3.1m / 140,000

Top-half finish - £2.9mil / 140,000

Mid-table finish - £2.7m / 135,000

Consolidate - £2m / 120,000

There may be others if I place a job advert but first we need to decide if we want to keep Miller or bring in fresh faces. Once we have decided on expectations and AMs then I will show you the current coaching staff and we can bring in new people if need be!

Remember, even if you're not on the board, you can still vote and help get this team into the Prem!

Who is on the board ? I cote for tony coton and Top half finish

Ps im in preston just now going to blackpool tomorrow then home so might no reply until monday but ill do my best

Check OP for updated boardroom members :)

I agree with you 2 too.
I'll leave the voting open till tomorrow afternoon I think so we can get some transfers etc done before I go to the Olympics.

Check OP for updated boardroom members :)

I agree with you 2 too.
I'll leave the voting open till tomorrow afternoon I think so we can get some transfers etc done before I go to the Olympics.
I accepted the friend request mate,

I vote Garry Prendrey and mid-table finish

Also sorry for no relpies in a while, forgot about this thread

I'd like to be on the board if there's a space. Just started a Cardiff story on here so I'll be active cuz I'll be doing that too, so should be on every day... every other day at the very least. As I always manage Cardiff at least once per release of FM I know how to get teams into the Premiership and then push on.

If I'm allowed on the board then my vote would be for Ricky Sbragia out of the options, also check out Frankie Bunn.

Sorry no more board members will be added, but you are still allowed to vote. It just won't be valued as highly but I will still count all these votes up :)

Also, whoever we get, I suggest we give Ian Miller a job as a coach, he has fairly decent stats accross the board, plus it'd be a bit unfair to leave him without a job right after doing so much to get them promoted? He has a family too!

Also, whoever we get, I suggest we give Ian Miller a job as a coach, he has fairly decent stats accross the board, plus it'd be a bit unfair to leave him without a job right after doing so much to get them promoted? He has a family too!

Haha okay, he will be an option. Although I don't know whether he'll accept a demotion but I'll see nonetheless.

When I feel that there have been enough votes for the particular poll. Only had a couple of board members vote so will hold on till the others have got on here.

Okay, so after every vote (bar one) being for a mid-table finish I have chosen that so I can start getting some transfer targets together and a decent shortlist.
I won't be going forward in the game until I have got more votes for out assistant manager but at this stage it looks like Tony Coton will become our AM.
Keep voting everyone!

If I'm not on the board then I won't post votes, but I'll follow the progress here in case you need a replacement director. Consider me a 'potential investor' for now.

Keep an eye on my Cardiff story too, I only started it yesterday and it might give you some ideas considering it's quite similar.