FM Base Challenge of the Month 3 (July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Versacap, I think it's Dan's place to ask for that, but no problemo

Yes, I've scored 14 corners, just 2 more than Triestina, but as a percentage of my overall goals scored, I've probably got one of the lowest ratios in the league and definitely not using any special corner tactic.

piginho

piginho ok ... and this is a bit suspicious, the case give me more please just goals from free kicks of all kinds?

piginho give me a picture of goals from corner ?????

piginho ok ... and this is a bit suspicious, the case give me more please just goals from free kicks of all kinds?

I need to make something clear here, if you suspect cheating then you should send me a PM, you should not post accusational remarks on this thread.

As the thread originator I will discreetly ask for supporting information where I feel it is necessary. If I ask for extra information this should not be viewed as an accusation in itself.

I ask all entrants to be respectful.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

How did I get such amazing results? I sold high wage earners quick and got wage bill down, also creating a transfer buffer for buying young potential wonderkids over 48 months installments.

Also enhanced existing good coaches with more, mainly free agent, quality coaches and used a good training regime to improve mainly young squad.

Also managed to get Jorge Andrade and Emerson as free agents, thus injecting some experience to go alongside Materazzi and Rivas.

Oh, and I took a lot more time than any of the other posters and only used 3 saves.

What an effort, I take my hat off to you Piginho... well played (and, my I add, entirely legitimate! ;))

Leaderboard updated.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:29 PM ----------

Two weeks to go people, plenty of time to enter and be placed on this month's leaderboard.

Don't forget to check out the previous editions of the FM Base Challenge of the Month, or our discussion thread if you'd like to give feedback or suggest a future challenge.

GL

Last edited:
quite busy atm, trying to get it finished, having a good time :D just want to say dan, your sig is brilliant i really really like it ;)

quite busy atm, trying to get it finished, having a good time :D just want to say dan, your sig is brilliant i really really like it ;)

Cheers buddy and GL with the challenge, I'm really pleased you are enjoying it.

started this a few days ago and its a real challange enjoying it though although i did forget to turn off auto save so wont be entering for leaderboards

i like the challenges, i will try but im not as good as everyone :)

Started this challenge on monday.
Spend all monday night and last nigth sorting out my team.
So far so good, played 2 won 2 i wonder how long il last.
Watch this space

Just started part two of the challenge , complete new team using the 48 monthly payments , here's a look at my transfers, should have this finished by tomorrow

Here's my results for part two , don't think i missed anything out

Nice effort msems09, well done. Hope you've enjoyed the challenge so far. :)

Here's my results for part two , don't think i missed anything out

Great third place finish Chris, you have been added to the leaderboard.

There's only one week to go people so don't miss out. And remember to check out August's challenge soon! ;)

Will give it a go.
Is it after the first season that you want the screenshots ?

Been looking for something to get me back into FM 2010, o going to give this a bash and see how I go!

Gonna give this a go. Good ol' summer holidays means more time. YEAH!!!

Only played 2 league games so far but really enjoying this already :)

excellent stuff. i have 2 days to do this but am up for the next challenge in august

July's challenge of the month is now closed. Thanks to everyone who participated and I hope you enjoyed it, remember to look out for August's challenge coming to FM Base very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.