FM Base Challenge of the Month 3 (July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so pre-season is over and the long seson is about to begin.

Sold a couple of the players from the reserve team and as we have NO funds or wages what so ever I am only able to make some loan signing. I am still hoping to get Mancheda on loan from UTD but struggling with his wages, fingers crossed though. Pre seaosn went ok, nothing to shout about and nothing too concerning either

Have a look at my screenies for my transfers and first team squad.

First day off the season is about to kick off....

Well I return the Inter glory,like u see.Dan make me new challange,I can't wait for a month :)

Fantastic result, well done buddy, straight to the top of the leaderboard! I'm working on August's challenge right now, but it's a while before it'll be posted up. Why not take a look at the previous CotM competitions in the meantime? The threads are closed for comments/entries but this doesn't stop you giving them a go. :)

LINK: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f83/

i must play again to beat shake 87 score

You can enter as many times as you like vesacap, I'll make sure your best effort is entered onto the leaderboard! GL

Hi guys, just downloaded this challenge, fisrt time I have ever done this so wish me luck :)

Attached my profile screenie as required. Will keep you updated.

Welcome aboard simunovic and GL!

Last edited:
thanks to your challenge im stuck pondering between doing it and starting a scotland story :/

Me friend thata fantastico ! How did you come up with such an idea that incredible ^^) I'll try it out, sorry for not completing last challenge :(

if anyone has a training schedule that really helps players ... and if anyone has tactics like some coaches play in real life ?????

Part 1

great challenge, its worth taking part.

heres my attempt of part 1 :)

just wondering who les reed is.... because he is at arsenal and is english and ive never seen him before

I said well I'll play again that would be the best and I managed it ... I pulled a maximum of Inter and his players and I found the right tactic, which is the best of all ... Here's a picture of the Serie B and switch to these days Serie A!

Wow vesacap, you just about aced that 1st season!

Well done tux119, nice effort, you are on the leader-board mate!

Plenty of time to enter guys - would be interesting to see a few more entries into part two. :)

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

By the way, if you have any ideas for future challenges or any C-o-t-M related questions please check out this thread: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f83/fm-base-cotm-discussion-thread-feedback-thoughts-and-ideas-t41275.html

Status
Not open for further replies.