FM Base Challenge of the Month 3 (July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if i should do part 2 or not, will be hard as i built my team for part 1 on loan signings and im running low on saves due to getting bored easily :O

You can use installments in part 1 as well, if you get rid of high value, high earners like Suazo, Toldo etc. I've just started first season and have bought in a load of young players on installments.

When you buy a player using monthly installments, means you vcan spread the cost over 2, 3 or 4 years. You find this in additional fees when making a transfer bid.

Its a good way to get players, but can really screw up your finances over a few seasons. I try not to do it unless its maybe 2m or so.

Well i took the plunge and built a squad for part 2 not sure how i will get on pre season was fairly disapointing losing 2 out of 4 games on usa tour. Am i right in thinking that its 12 saves for each part of the challenge or 12 over 2 parts?

I do not understand how you to buy players in installments, give an example of a picture ... I certainly can not synchronize the Basic offer with additional fees?????

How many points do we get if we are sacked? :p Really struggling in Feburary at the moment, wont get relegated but i think Europa qualification is all but gone. My team are so inconsistent, they will win 3-0 at home then next match lose 3-0 then they will draw 2-3 games then win, then lose. Its pretty annoying. Should be finished part 2 tonight at somepoint.

Just starting this now pal. Looks a real good challenge. I will probably fail though :(

Feel free to have a go at my two challenges that are also in the challenges forum :)

my people I promised that I would draw the best from Inter and what I managed after a lot but a lot of trouble and thinking, but I managed that ... I would like to thank the Pompeii of the Challenge and this proved that I am the best in Serbia and the rest of the world in the manager's 2010th
I can hardly wait for next month and a new Challenge to again prove that I'm the best of all!!
I can only add that it was very difficult and hard ... the idea of the Challenge was fantastic and I would like to commend again the authors and was very happy to participate in this ....
Here are images from the serie A:

Here's my results for part one of the challenge, let me know if there's anything missing

Ctall

ctall:"You have to give a picture of the profile manager from the end of the season and not at the beginning of the season" :) :)

Just starting this now pal. Looks a real good challenge. I will probably fail though :(

Feel free to have a go at my two challenges that are also in the challenges forum :)

Glad to have aboard Dan, GL mate! (I'll check out your challenges too) :)

my people I promised that I would draw the best from Inter and what I managed after a lot but a lot of trouble and thinking, but I managed that ... I would like to thank the Pompeii of the Challenge and this proved that I am the best in Serbia and the rest of the world in the manager's 2010th
I can hardly wait for next month and a new Challenge to again prove that I'm the best of all!!
I can only add that it was very difficult and hard ... the idea of the Challenge was fantastic and I would like to commend again the authors and was very happy to participate in this ....
Here are images from the serie A:

Nice work fella, it's been entered on the leaderboard... can anyone better this I wonder? (Btw folks, no-one has won the Europa Cup yet!)

This is my attempt at part 2, please dont laugh:(

No one is laughing buddy, great effort and I hope you enjoyed it. You've earnt your place on the leaderboard. :)

Here's my results for part one of the challenge, let me know if there's anything missing

Great league showing ctall, correct me if I'm wrong but I think that is the highest number of league points scored in the challenge so far?

VERSACAP, you might want to try part 1 again!!

How did I get such amazing results? I sold high wage earners quick and got wage bill down, also creating a transfer buffer for buying young potential wonderkids over 48 months installments.

Also enhanced existing good coaches with more, mainly free agent, quality coaches and used a good training regime to improve mainly young squad.

Also managed to get Jorge Andrade and Emerson as free agents, thus injecting some experience to go alongside Materazzi and Rivas.

Oh, and I took a lot more time than any of the other posters and only used 3 saves.

piginho

piginho give me a picture of goals from corner ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.