FM Base Champions League 1/16 Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redrup 12- 7 TheBetterHalf

congrats and unlucky.

im on a nice little run in the league at the moment, played 4 games and these were the scores:
Osasuna 6-0
Athletic 3-1
Getafe 4-2
Sevilla 4-1

Kris just wondering bud but when u gonna be doing the new draw, and what kind of teams was you thinking???

even though i dont think im gonna be making it past this round, you should have teams from minor league in it, like cyprus and places like that, and see how far you can get in the champions league or europa league

Kris just wondering bud but when u gonna be doing the new draw, and what kind of teams was you thinking???

Ahh i'm not really that sure yet.

Have been thinking the likes of Hull and Stoke who you would expect to struggle.

that could be a good one kris, not trying to be champions, try to avoid regulation from the top leauge in a certain country

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Congrats to tiraths for getting through this round by beating me, still havent finished the season but i am unable to beat him in anyway as im no where near winning the league, and lost in the spanish cup and ufea cup. will still finish the season and post the screenshots up though

No way, u go into uefa cup to get other nations team, but no i get galatasary :mad: lol

ok kris, im back on celtic after doing lots with Napoli :D

Can i get a famous vicory over AC milan in Uefa cup semis?

here we go kris, now it offical that tiraths has won, ive been sacked as manager.

i know, considering the guy i played manage to win the league and get into the semis of the champions league lol, such different seasons

here we go kris, now it offical that tiraths has won, ive been sacked as manager.

Gutted mate. Poor show

The famous first leg vs AC Milan, why is alex so good seriously? :p

http://i38.tinypic.com/imms8j.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

The famous loss that put me through to the final of Uefa Cup :O
http://i38.tinypic.com/2gtqkh0.jpg
Im gobsmacked

Hope you have not been cheating. Already banned one guy ;)

Didn't cheat, theres no need for me, this is fun for me not cheating, i lost lol i didnt realise i won on away goals till i got to messages

Just a reminder to finish for Sunday lads :)

Tiraths
Redrup
Robson.Musagrave
Iamsteve

are already through to the last eight.

Ok Kris I should have it finished by then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.