FM Base Champions League 1/16 Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i cant compete with that and i sold a bunch of players and brought in good ones.. Think im 4th atm.. Il keep trying.. but i doubt im gonna win the league.. I do agree.. Something does smell.. But hey..
Time for the corner cheat tactics me thinks :p :p

i think he was our group, and if hes cheated this round, whos to say he didnt cheat last round, im not saying you cheated mate, but just stating a fact

brian clough tactias and treble winning tactias
thats why i hate people using other people's tactics, especially if they are these super tactics which are ridiculously good :(

i dno, defoe played 33 games, and you won the league, didnt sign anyone, smells very fishy

Surely if you was using 2 tactics your team would not get used to 1 and play bad when you switch if you get me people ?

yh but these tactics have been made so they are amazing, so he may drop a few points but he will alwaus get loads of points in the long run

on a more positive note im unbeaten in 19 games :D

You cant accuse him without solid proof,being suspicious isnt good enough.

You cant accuse him without solid proof,being suspicious isnt good enough.

Indeed, which is the problem with these FM challenges. Don't get me wrong, your tactics are good. But if you ask me they aren't THAT good. I used them for 3 seasons with Arsenal for a test.

Status
Not open for further replies.