FM Base Champions League Group Draw

It's the same as the regular game, with some transfer made, basically, and very few changes to existing players.

It's not like we'd be playing FM 2010.

It's the same as the regular game, with some transfer made, basically, and very few changes to existing players.

It's not like we'd be playing FM 2010.

yeah just makes it easier for teams like madrid (who i am btw)

Well, I think it'd be easier for me too (United), but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

It should be fairer, and 9.3.0 is best for that.

Well, I think it'd be easier for me too (United), but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Yeah I don't mind will still be tough challenge either way, also means Barca don't have Ibramhimovic so could be the difference

I personally think they overpaid hugely for Ibrahimovic. Eto'o and 40million? ****** ****.

A straight swap maybe, considering Eto'o has the better record of the two as well, but 40mill on top?

No ****** way.

Are we still starting on friday?

Who are the crazy players that chris put in the patch that ruined it for us?

(Was hervin ongenda one of these players?) you basically answered my answer. i think i was the first to realise he was unique to chris's patch(H)

Start anytime and yea i'm sure thats what his name was.

Why the **** has the update changed? It's more fun if we use a new update :/ I say Chris22's!

won't be fun for the poor lad who gets 8 injuries before the season kicks off

when's it starting then? today? (seeing as everyone has it)

start anytime

Yup everyone has 9.0.3...it's made by SI so we know it works np and it's FM09 not FM10

I made the mistake in thinking an edited database would work but it's really only going to cause more problems than it's worth

I personally think they overpaid hugely for Ibrahimovic. Eto'o and 40million? ****** ****.

A straight swap maybe, considering Eto'o has the better record of the two as well, but 40mill on top?

No ****** way.

Yeah defo he is well over-rated, and his amazing on FM so kind of glad not facing him in this challenge as Barca will be the ones stopping me from winning the league if anyone

Alright, will start tonight. :)

Are we having separate threads for the various groups then Kris, did you clarify that with Sean or?

**** it i will just do it....if he doesn't like it he can manually delete them all (6)

Right im confused now, what update we using, when we starting :S?

Right im confused now, what update we using, when we starting :S?

starting NOW!

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

could you not let individual groups decide if they want to use 9.3 or chris22 update? As long as all the people in the group use it?

9.3.0 is **** no updates :S, most teams have **** money :mad:

If my group wants to use chris22's update is that ok?

If you havn't noticed, 9.3.0 IS an update. So what if it isn't completely up to date, this is FM 09 not FM 10 it isn't supposed to be completely updated. I think it is a better decision to go with 9.3.0