FM Base Champions League Group Draw

evreyone use same update otherwise if we all use other updates teams have an upper hand on teams that didnt use the update for example if I used chris' update i would have Kaka and Ronaldo and they could win me top goalscorer and assists and be the difference in the league and Champs league, but then on the Milan and United games if they used 9.3 Kaka and Ronaldo could do that for them as well as me which makes it unfair

evreyone use same update otherwise if we all use other updates teams have an upper hand on teams that didnt use the update for example if I used chris' update i would have Kaka and Ronaldo and they could win me top goalscorer and assists and be the difference in the league and Champs league, but then on the Milan and United games if they used 9.3 Kaka and Ronaldo could do that for them as well as me which makes it unfair

i understand what you're saying.
Well if we cant use the update im not sure if i wana play tbh

Just use 9.3.0 easier probably fairer, real madrid wont have all the great palyers

juve are better than inter on 9.3 tho :p
do u kno how much inter get on 9.3?

i understand what you're saying.
Well if we cant use the update im not sure if i wana play tbh

It's your call. I don't see how it makes that much of a difference. Didn't you play fm before those updates?

It's still the same game only it's not got daft things happening

Seeing wat danny has done with wimbeldon i would be worried wat he can do with madrid

anyway good luck to every1 playing it:)

It's your call. I don't see how it makes that much of a difference. Didn't you play fm before those updates?

It's still the same game only it's not got daft things happening

but the inter milan team is so much worse on 9.3 :'( lol

ach your squad is better than mine with Liverpool :p

ach your squad is better than mine with Liverpool :p

lool but i was looking forward to using eto'o cus i dont like ibrahimovic :p
All you need to do is get it to torres and gerrard as much as possible lol

I prefer playing on the normal db like 9.1, etc thats why i never download any updates

like kris has said no daft injures and players stats etc

but the inter milan team is so much worse on 9.3 :'( lol

I think the Real Madrid group as the most to complain about I mean no Ronaldo, Kaka Benzema Alonso etcc and if they cost ust the Champs League will be well annoying but at the end of the day its FM)( not FM10 so stop just suck it up and play with Inter team you have now

Last edited:
Id swap real madrid for inter tbh. U hav a better squad.

the thing is everyone in your group has the same players

Id swap real madrid for inter tbh. U hav a better squad.

not in my opnion but your complaining bout not using the update i have lost more than you and im not that bothered really just means have to go another way

Like Kris said, everyone in that group has same team, so they may have same problem, just buy and sell wisely

ok ok
im annoyed at sumthing else and letting it out on you guys :p
Ill just see how 9.3 goes