FM Base Champions League Group Draw

Don't advertise it, silly.

Watch everyone go to google and search 'corner ai fm 2009' now.
yeah. i was gonna try and find the name of the tactic i read it about and post it but then realised that was probably not a great idea.

Don't advertise it, silly.

Watch everyone go to google and search 'corner ai fm 2009' now.

I'm willing to believe the people on this forum aren't willing to take advantage of the faults within the game. :D

Pseudo-naivete.

Well, I was more hoping that when they read my previous post they would feel obliged to give up any sneaky plans they had due to my false trust.

The so called world beating tactic is called Tylerbode,its ok but far from invinsible,im not worried about anyone using it anyway.

Tylerbode tactic aint even that good the best tactic i have used are

All TBH

JP's tactic

and my GH tactic

i think maybe give 2 points if you're runner-up in the league?

Hmm Yeah! we will go for it in the groups then and see how it pans out

I don't like how people are writing off other players on here.

And it seems to be without reason too, for example someone (I won't mention names) thought a certain two people would be his biggest challengers rather than the other two, for reasons that I can only imagine... probably because they are more active posters on this forum? I don't know.

Seems a bit silly really, for all you know, you might come last in your group.

Shouldn't write people off, I'm definitely not.

If it's not people getting written off it's people writting themselves off. All you can do is your best...Hopefully people won't take it too seriously

I no, someone wrote me off :(, ill show the world, hopefully

awww you show them :$

I'm wary of people using other people's tactics...not that there's anything wrong with it at all, in no way, but FM 09 has probably been done to death by now so there's probably a few fool-proof tactics out there. Tbf some will have been created by by people on here who have done well, but for people who always use their own they might not do as well. Looking foward to it though...

You gona create a separate results thread and things for this one Kris? cos there's gona be alot of posts about!

Yea There is a Comp: Won thread Andy

Tylerbode tactic aint even that good the best tactic i have used are

All TBH

JP's tactic

and my GH tactic

Ohh yea sure put your own in there

Inter well.... ok i guess pretty hard group s'pose good luck everyone.

Inter well.... ok i guess pretty hard group s'pose good luck everyone.

Yeah I got AC lol. Hate Italian football and Milan are not exactly at their peak. Will be a battle for the league I reckon. Do I get compared to the other people managing AC Milan?

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

1 place left?

You qualify based on points within your group, so you'll be competing vs. other AC Milan players and their achievements over the season.

or defeat TBH in a game of 1 v 1

shock horror!

vagner love is on loan at palmeras, no buying him :(

updated again....every group now has 5 teams...would be better calling it The Euro Qualifiers lol

Tomorrow is the last chance for others to join and the other thread will be closed

kris, i got an idea how we can do the screenshots, why dont we have an thread for each group to post on, otherwise it is going to get confusing to add up the points if loads of people are posting on one thread