FM Base Champions League Group Draw

You qualify based on points within your group, so you'll be competing vs. other AC Milan players and their achievements over the season.

Thank you mate.

kris, i got an idea how we can do the screenshots, why dont we have an thread for each group to post on, otherwise it is going to get confusing to add up the points if loads of people are posting on one thread

Cheers Scott

Yh if you make a thread for group A,B etc in the http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f69/ section

I will speak to Sean and see what he thinks. Only problem is 8 different threads cluttering things up but i will ask him

cheers guys

o well hopefully being arsenal aint tht bad just as long eduardo doesn't have his diving ban lol

Cheers Scott

I will speak to Sean and see what he thinks. Only problem is 8 different threads cluttering things up but i will ask him

cheers guys
Im sure if you put what group your from in large letters first before posting your screenshots it wont be confusing.

Im sure if you put what group your from in large letters first before posting your screenshots it wont be confusing.

you know there will be some idiots who will just post screenshots and not read anything :p

will the people hu are chelsea not be able to buy players????

I have decided against using Chris Update....fake players with crazy stats and cancer is where i draw the line....will look about for a better more grown up update

I have decided against using Chris Update....fake players with crazy stats and cancer is where i draw the line....will look about for a better more grown up update

fair enough hope you find an update otherwise my plans for Real are screwed :p

yea daft 22 month injuries etc...it's between fmweegie and fmformation

Yea wats the story with putting cancer in that just ruins it