FM Base Champions League Group Draw

download some new tactics and see how you get on
The problem is i did that with JP Woody's Clough tactic and Tugs Training. I don't know what else to do. I don't mix and match too much during the season as that disrupts the team badly. I'll buy what players i want then work tactics and training from that. Good luck to every1

Quit whining and be patient like the rest of us. :)

Not fond of AC Milan but am always confident.

Oooo Madrid. havent played on 09 for ages but I might carry on this game after one season...if it goes well :p. GL to the folk in my group...I'm an FM (CM) old timer but it doesn't mean I'm any good :p

Group E-Chelsea
Bret
mshaw2
The Better Half
Foxy CFC
JP Woody

Good luck, and what do we need to printscreen? just final league table and that? etc

yea all the info required for your points

Ok thanks also, do we have to keep the team we have or are we aloud to buy and sell? just curious

That's ironic. The only persons tactics that I use and hes in the same group as me. Cheers jp woody :D

Don't bother using the Prnt Scrn button, press Alt+F9 to take a screenshot and check your My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/Screenshots folder.

do you get any points for coming 2nd in the league (premiership etc)

That's ironic. The only persons tactics that I use and hes in the same group as me. Cheers jp woody :D
No probs bud,its just a bit of fun at the end of the day.Besides,ive created some new killer tactics that wont be making an appearance on the site.Cant give all my secrets away.lol

haha this will be good

LOL i have kris ........... dam

and its liverpool i hate liverpool !!!!!!!

How did i know, i was going to get the team i support? lol, normally a flop with Chelsea on 9.3.0 but this is V.7 lets hope im better xD

Group B-Arsenal
Lfcclover23
HLC2K9
Laingy09
Karnage
Sean

I think Sean and Lfclover should be my main challengers, no offense to Laingy09 or Karnage :)
Good luck to all the lads :D

Group F-Inter
Kinger74
Tiraths
Ronaldal
Spurs 1995

just wondering guys if anyone has any background knowledge on the three im up against?

Wow
Scott
DC
Frankie
and myself , this will be a tough group. Should be fun :)

do you get any points for coming 2nd in the league (premiership etc)

Had not planned on it. Was incase (eg) i win the league but you win both cups and get the highest player rating...would be **** if you beat me and you didnt even win the league?

or is that just bad luck?

haha this will be good

LOL i have kris ........... dam

and its liverpool i hate liverpool !!!!!!!

haha sorry mate