FM-Base.co.uk podcast: Coming Soon..?

Would you be interested in a podcast..?

• Yes

Votes: 57 74.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 26.0%

• Total voters
Good luck if you decide to do it. It could be a great idea for those that listen to podcasts but I don't listen to them so I probably wouldn't listen im.

Maybe you could have a small section called 'Raikan's Revelation' where he introduces the listeners to an unbelievable youngster that he has discovered |)

Maybe you could have a small section called 'Raikan's Revelation' where he introduces the listeners to an unbelievable youngster that he has discovered |)

Can't see how that would be in any way interesting enough to keep me listening.

I wouldn't mind lending my talents to a guest spot on this if needed. :)

There is a bit of content to discuss at first, but after a month or two you'd of covered everything football manager related. There's is already a lot of information on team talks, media/player handling, tactic development, improving club finances, training and scouting etc. I'm sure the changes on FM11 won't be big enough to re-write what's already there.

After all the decent bargains and young talents have been unearthed, you'll only have new tactics and future patches to talk about, as well as real football.

Maybe there is more you could talk about and I'd probably listen, but I wouldn't be in a rush to do so. Best of luck to you though if this goes ahead. :)

There is a bit of content to discuss at first, but after a month or two you'd of covered everything football manager related. There's is already a lot of information on team talks, media/player handling, tactic development, improving club finances, training and scouting etc. I'm sure the changes on FM11 won't be big enough to re-write what's already there.

After all the decent bargains and young talents have been unearthed, you'll only have new tactics and future patches to talk about, as well as real football.

Maybe there is more you could talk about and I'd probably listen, but I wouldn't be in a rush to do so. Best of luck to you though if this goes ahead. :)

If would stray into real football it would give it more content, as you know, there is unlimited things to discuss in the real footballing world.

If would stray into real football it would give it more content, as you know, there is unlimited things to discuss in the real footballing world.

I would make a bet of a million pounds of one of the topics going to be on Man City and their huge masses of spending.

Try Not to get me and Cjacko on at the same time.

Good idea Frank

Totally agree with you, but if the main focus ends up being about real football, would it warrant being a football manager podcast? I'm not trying to be a **** and say this podcast wouldn't work, just throwing in my two cents.

If Dunc is on it every week I'd listen, that silver-tongued man is music to my ears. :wub:

Try Not to get me and Cjacko on at the same time.

Good idea Frank

Haha, made me smile.

I probably wouldn't listen to it though. I'm not sure how you'd manage to get enough new content each time, or how you'd keep it interesting. Prove me wrong though!

Also, I'd try and get lots of guest speakers. I'm not a fan of one man podcasts, especially if they try (and fail) to be funny.

Good luck.

I was thinking about doing this tbh.

Wasn't really sure if there was any serious interest and also whether there would be much content to get stuck into, as Craven said, everything would be covered within a few weeks aside from new patches or any wonder tactics that get developed.

I suppose a quick round up about the goings on with the site would be cool, I could obviously provide some stuff on that. ie making members aware of any new content, or upcoming content (Billy where is that guide you promised...?) and also general chit chat about the site, announcmenets, comeptitions, making people aware of threads/blogs(stories) that i think are worth a mention etc. It could also be a cool way for members to get to know the staff team in a slightly more informal manner.

Don't want to steal your thunder though Frankie, so if you wanna do it, go for it, I'll be a part of it if you want me to be. :)

Maybe do it monthly, I wouldn't mind being on it monthly, but every week, I am pretty sure we would run out of stuff to talk about...

I was thinking about doing this tbh.

Wasn't really sure if there was any serious interest and also whether there would be much content to get stuck into, as Craven said, everything would be covered within a few weeks aside from new patches or any wonder tactics that get developed.

I suppose a quick round up about the goings on with the site would be cool, I could obviously provide some stuff on that. ie making members aware of any new content, or upcoming content (Billy where is that guide you promised...?) and also general chit chat about the site, announcmenets, comeptitions, making people aware of threads/blogs(stories) that i think are worth a mention etc. It could also be a cool way for members to get to know the staff team in a slightly more informal manner.

Don't want to steal your thunder though Frankie, so if you wanna do it, go for it, I'll be a part of it if you want me to be. :)

FM 2011 isn't even out yet. Stop rushing me!

I could get my sexy accent on there (H)

how would you do it, just record conversations on Skype?

I could give you a hand, helped you a lot these past few day eh :D