FM-Base.co.uk podcast: Coming Soon..?

Would you be interested in a podcast..?

• Yes

Votes: 57 74.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 26.0%

• Total voters
If it was monthly, it would be an excellent idea.

I think the point that there wouldn't be a lot to talk about after a while has come up many times but that problem should be eradicated with monthly updates.

Good luck Frank. :wub:

Well, firstly, cheers for the response.

I think I will have a go, and see what happens :p

Anyhow, the first ''guest'' will probably be Jake.

Watch this space.

Sounds interesting, would probably give it a listen.

Make sure you know what you're going to say before you begin recording, nothing worse than a podcast full of 'Er...'s and 'Um....'s.

I know I'm neither needed or wanted, but I'd love to get involved and get a spot on the podcast at some point. Especially if its one which Dunc's on ;)

Sounds look a good idea. I think maybe every two weeks, As someone has already said to give people's story threads or a intresting/funny thread a mention. Maybe a paticulary funny comment on a thread. Sure you'd have enough content every two weeks, with real life, fm, and the forum

Sounds interesting, would probably give it a listen.

Make sure you know what you're going to say before you begin recording, nothing worse than a podcast full of 'Er...'s and 'Um....'s.

Yeah obviously bro, just wait and see ;)

Sounds like a good idea, I'd listen.

Wonder what Sean think of the idea.

Sounds like a good idea, I'd listen.

Wonder what Sean think of the idea.

If I can remember, I mentioned something along the lines a long time ago. Never really followed up the idea.

Will of course need his blessing before anything is released.

You could talk about various Competitions on the site like FIFA tournament winners and fixtures for both consoles. Then get guest speakers on such as runners of the tournament. Then also other competitions liek the predictions could be covered by congratulating certain members etc.

Doesn't really appeal to me, although, sounds like the interest is there.
agree with dunc, do it monthly rather than weekly...

Pretty good, i could help maybe...

Good idea though and i'm sure it would get lot's of interest,
from me anyways ;D

Would have to be excellently planned out and well edited.

Also might want to avoid "FM-Base podcast" if you don't mention the forum or site regardless of who you "interview"

May sound noobish, but what is a podcast? :) Like a story or?

A bit like a radio show, only they last about thirty minutes and are only released weekly/monthly etc.

I would love this if you got it started, although guest appearances over skype doesn't sound too convincing.

Would be intrested in listening mate!