• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sell
1. Tony Hibbert
2. Joseph Yobo

Buy
1. Jack Butland
2. Chris Brunt
3. Adam Lallana (if Brunt proves too expensive)

Sell
1. Phil Neville
2. Yobo

Buy
1. Jack Butland OR Alphonse Areola (post up price of transfer) THEN loan out!
2. Lenny Nangis (£2.5mil approx)
3. Demba Ba (Inter signed him for £7mil on mine!)
4. If can't sign one of above then - Dos Santos (£4-5mil)

Loan out -
1. Gueye if bring in another winger or 2...

Sell:
1. Hibbert (was a toss up between him and Phil but Phil's versatility is needed, especially for back-up to Baines)
2. Yobo (old and not needed now we have Boyata)

Buy:
1. Tshabalaba(sp...the South African winger :p )
2. Jack Butland
3. David Bentley (if his wages aren't too much)

Sell

1. Coleman

Loan

1.Jali for money.

Loan with option to buy:

Areola or Rafael (Cheapest Option)

Loan:
Schelotto

I'd look at buying another Striker

1. Ba (might be out our price range but his contract release is £7mil
2. Yassine Benzia
3. Nangis

Could you also put him a screen of reserves to see if theres any players there we could sell even fringe players.​

Could you also put him a screen of reserves to see if theres any players there we could sell even fringe players.​
Will do. Have had about 6 offers for Shane Duffy on loan but I'm Irish and biased and don't want to let him go. He does become a decent Prem CB.

Will do. Have had about 6 offers for Shane Duffy on loan but I'm Irish and biased and don't want to let him go. He does become a decent Prem CB.

Board's decision lol. but we might be able to make a few more mil on spending players who are never going to be good enough for the squad, should try asking the board if they will increase our revenue of transfers in aswell.

Board's decision lol. but we might be able to make a few more mil on spending players who are never going to be good enough for the squad, should try asking the board if they will increase our revenue of transfers in aswell.
lol. Yes I'll post the reserves 2moro to see where we can trim the squad further. There's also been qualifiers played for the Europa League whilst we've processed through the transfer so I'll show how Steve Round has got on so far

Sell
No one. I feel that it is best to have more cover than not enough as we may have a serious injury crisis

Buy
1. Damian Martinez
2. Chris Brunt
3. Anthony Forde

Sell
1. Tony Hibbert
2. Joseph Yobo

Buy
1. Alphonse Areola
2. Jelle Vossen

lol. Yes I'll post the reserves 2moro to see where we can trim the squad further. There's also been qualifiers played for the Europa League whilst we've processed through the transfer so I'll show how Steve Round has got on so far

Alright cool!

You never know I may be pregnant! Shame...I'm a guy! =D

Sell

1. Tony Hibbert
2. Phil Neville
3. Joseph Yobo

Buy

1. Rafael, Jack Butland or Alphonse Areola (the cheapest option, and loan him out)
2. Matias Ezequiel Schelotti (had him before, beast!)
3. Adam Lallana (also had him, also beast!)

Sell Heitinga can get a good price for him and boayta is good replacement
yobo is too old sign craig dawson as replacement
tony hibert plenty of cover in rb

sign
areola good price and top keeper
sign snopdgrass could be cheap and can play right, left and center also back up striker if not lallana
loan schellotti
see if can loan welbeck also
maybe sign mushaga bakenga looks a good prospect on my newcastle save
sign Marco verrati next pirlo on my save
sign juan iturbe next messi maybe?

Last edited:
Sell

1. Tony Hibbert
2. Joseph Yobo

DONT SELL NEVILLE, HES OLD AND WE WONT GET MUCH AND HES STILL DECENT COVER ACROSS THE BACK.

Buy

1. Rafael, Jack Butland or Alphonse Areola rotate whoever with Howard.
2. Adam Lallana

I'm putting myself into the running, the reason I don't have many posts is because I am spending more time on FM but this is a challenge I'd love to do. Brilliant idea.

Forget the next Messi or whatever wonderkid won't be ready for 3 seasons, we need to buy nainggolan and yttergard Jensen for the midfield if we sell fellaini. Two champions league quality young players who are ready now and only get better

I'm putting myself into the running, the reason I don't have many posts is because I am spending more time on FM but this is a challenge I'd love to do. Brilliant idea.
If you mean being a board member, they have already been chosen. But you can still have a say when it comes to voting. Board Members get 2 votes, others get 1.

Forget the next Messi or whatever wonderkid won't be ready for 3 seasons, we need to buy nainggolan and yttergard Jensen for the midfield if we sell fellaini. Two champions league quality young players who are ready now and only get better
We got Y.Jensen :). A page or two back shows are deals done so far.