FM Base Director of Football Game

Who Shall We Manage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
board members votes count for 2 and others like me just one i really wanted to be on the board so still going to post my opinions

Why are people who aren't on the ''Board'' commenting on who we should sign/sell. Thought the whole point of this was Board Members make decisions :S
Board get 2 votes each, ordinary followers get 1 vote. The board can therefore be outvoted by the 'Supporters Trust'

Keep the votes coming and decisions will be made when most of the board vote. 3 from 10 have already so getting cracking regular voters

Loans: Frimpong + Guidetti
Diogo: No
Fierro: Yes
Jali: Yes
Vrsaljko: Yes
Jenssen: Yes
Melo: No

Once we have finalised the above deals I'll post a screenshot of our new squad depth and a list of interested players available within our remaining budget

Loans: Frimpong + Boyata

Diogo: Yes
Melo: Yes

Diogo: No, as we won't need him if we sign Vrsaljko who's better and younger

Fierro: Yes, definitely a wonderkid who would strengthen the team

Jali: Yes (Cheap and reliable, would sell after a few season for profit)

Melo: Yes

Diogo: Yes
Jali: No
Jenssen: No
Melo: Yes (should he accept)

Diogo: No
Melo: Yes (should he accept and his wages are reasonably ;))

Last edited:
Keep the votes coming. Waiting on Mike and AldoKemp from the board to vote then we'll move on

During transfer windows I'll post up screens of our transfer and wage budget and a list of interested players and we can all decide as a group which players to sign or sell and so on
g.gif

Loans: Boyata & Frimpong
Signings:
Fierro - Yes
Diogo - Yes we can sell him for profit.. How much wages ?
Vrsaljko - Yes
Melo - Depends on Wages..

Potential:
How about signing McGregor in goals if he hasn't signed for someone, And what other positions are we weak in that we could use our money for ?

How about signing McGregor in goals if he hasn't signed for someone, And what other positions are we weak in that we could use our money for ?
McGregor wanted £30k a week. That would be one of our top earners....too much when we already have Howard.

During transfer windows I'll post up screens of our transfer and wage budget and a list of interested players and we can all decide as a group which players to sign or sell and so on
g.gif

You're a cool cat!

Signings:
Fierro - Yes
Diogo - Yes we can sell him for profit.. How much wages ?
Vrsaljko - Yes
Melo - Depends on Wages..

Potential:

At the time McGregor's wages would have taken up all our remaining budget almost. Not good for a non-first teamer.

Just waiting on Mike now I think so I'll give it an hour or so then move on

At the time McGregor's wages would have taken up all our remaining budget almost. Not good for a non-first teamer.

Just waiting on Mike now I think so I'll give it an hour or so then move on

No problem, I'd say we should definately look at other keepers for back up and to replace howard in a few years, Even someone like Butland who can be tutored by him.

So the votes are in (except Mike) and here's the results:

Fierro 19
Vrsaljko 18
Frimpong 18
Melo 16
Jenssen 14
Boyata 14
Jali 12
Diogo 11
Guidetti 8
Livermore 2

The importance of non-board member votes was shown in the case of Diogo. With 10 votes he was 50/50 between the board members the single vote of likeabaws ensured a majority so please non-board members keep having an input.

Coming Up...

Revised Transfer Budget and Targets

Ah right... I didn't realise because of his age Carlos Fierro won't be joining until the end of the season! :'(

OUR NEW LOOK SQUAD

View attachment 262555

SQUAD DEPTH

View attachment 262556

Do you want to sell anymore players?

With Diogo and Vrsajlko signed we may be perhaps over-compensated in the RB position with Tony Hibbert, Seamy Coleman and Phil Neville all also able to play there.

More signings? £8m to spend

We seem to be light on the wings with out back up wingers actually being our full backs Leighton Baines and Seamy Coleman so I recommend looking into that area. We could also do with another back up Goalkeeper. I signed David James after selling Macho. As he's only on £4k a week we couldnt really go wrongs but how about a younger keeper with the potential to eventually succeed Tim Howard?

Interested GKs

View attachment 262564

Interested MRs

View attachment 262565

Interested MLs

View attachment 262566

(Obviously if you know of alternatives not on the list but within our price range them nominate them)

Please use the following format when posting...

Sell
1. Phil Neville
2. Joseph Yobo
3. Etc etc

Buy
1. Alphonse Areola
2. Chris Brunt
3. Anthony Forde

And again I'll negotiate as many of them as possible and put the deals to vote before they are finalised. Thanks