FM Base Director of Football Game

Who Shall We Manage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you mean being a board member, they have already been chosen. But you can still have a say when it comes to voting. Board Members get 2 votes, others get 1.

We got Y.Jensen :). A page or two back shows are deals done so far.

Amazing. Been away for a couple of days, so will have a look.

To all those people not wanting to sell Neville, we already have Diogo, Coleman, Vrsaljko and Hibbert (who will probably leave) and better cover centrally in the middle of the park. Do you guys really want to waste a squad place on him when we only can have 25? I would rather sell him and buy more players in or about to hit their peak.

Sell
Tony Hibbert
Joseph Yobo
Buy
Adam Lallana
The South Arifcan Guy mentioned further up the thread

To all those people not wanting to sell Neville, we already have Diogo, Coleman, Vrsaljko and Hibbert (who will probably leave) and better cover centrally in the middle of the park. Do you guys really want to waste a squad place on him when we only can have 25? I would rather sell him and buy more players in or about to hit their peak.
But Neville's our only cover at RB.

Isnt he good cover for left back to very versatile so... good backup also be great to help out other players

ye i fought so looking at your squad line up you have no cover at left back should sign luke shaw

Yeah we are well covered for RB but not at LB. Neville is are only other LB after Baines.

I think we should keep neville! He could also help tutor younger players as well as cover for baines!

The votes are in.

Sell

Yobo 15
Hibbert 13
Neville 4
Coleman 2
Heitinga 1

Buy

Butland 10
Areola 10
Lallana 8
Rafael 6
Schelotti 5
Brunt 4
Tshabalala 4
Nangis 4
Ba 4
Dos Santos 2
Bentley 2
Benzia 2
Martinez 2
Forde 2
Vossen 2
Craig Dawson 1
Snodgrass 1
Bakenga 1
Verratti 1
Iturbe 1

I'll attempt to line up as many of these deals as possible then present you with a list to vote on. Thanks

What about Nainggolan or is that a no go? Me and Mike have both said about him?

Ok folks, we got rid of Hibbert and Yobo, both to QPR:

Hibbert - Loan (£850k with option to buy for £2.5m)
Yobo - £3m

And after some tough negotiations and having some ridiculous prices quoted I present you with our final set of possible signings:

First, clubs/players who rejected us:

Butland - Birmingham wanted £11.5m
Lallana - Over £10m wanted
Rafael - A massive £20m asking price!
Brunt - £11m wanted
Tshabalala - Already joined Besiktas
Nangis - A fee of £3m was agreed but money could be better spend on people closer to first team football
Ba - Refused to even negotiate a contract
Dos Santos - £14.5m! **** off Mr Levy
Benzia - £28m wanted!
Vossen £2.7m wanted
Craig Dawson - £4.5m wanted
Snodgrass - £7m wanted
Verratti - Already joined PSG
Iturbe - Over £8m wanted

Now the players who want to join us:

David Bentley (£1.1m)
Alphonse Areola (£1.6m)
Anthony Forde (£1.9m)
Matias Schelotto (£8m)

So over to you now. Cast your vote in the following format please (makes it easier to count up the votes)

Bentley: Yes or No
Areola: Yes or No
Forde: Yes or No
Schelotto: Yes or No

I recommend:

Bentley: No (wages of £34k are too high for a backup player)
Areola: Yes (cheap and bags of potential)
Forde: Yes (same as above ad cheaper cover for right wing than Bentley)
Schelotto: Yes (very good standard for an Everton player)

Bentley no **** lol
areola yes awsome and chep
schelotto yes badass lol

Dawson is still worth it at 4.5
and vossen at 2.8 or they not interested?

Yeah I agree with your recommendations

Bentley must be on crack wanting that much

Once the votes are in I'll show you our early season fixtures. Impressive so far (K)