FM-Base Dragons Official Thread.

starting this right now...not going to sign or loan anyone i mean whats the point in the patch if you just do that?

well, I brought in a couple of players, due to 5 injuries in three friendlies, including losing all three GKs, somehow. Never had GK injured, and then get three at once. what are the odds?? brought in a CB as cover for injuries, and some youth players from Northern Ireland that are in my youth team.

the squad is huge!!!! why would you need anyone lol

the squad is huge!!!! why would you need anyone lol
well, like I said, I lost all three GKs, so that was a necassary buy, and 2 injuries to defenders(R & L) meant I had to bring in some other players, to cover the cover. and also some youth players, all for free. I also have Henri Lansbury on loan, and he is just a rotation player, even though he is a better player than the rest(no offence). How is it playing then Kris? You happy with yourself?

This seems fun. Gonna try it gt a bit bored of FM now.

lol, i can't believe im injured for 3 months on someones game, I take it their chances of Promotion are slim now then....
Amazingly i havent missed you at all. Was playin this all weekend while i was away so im now in january. Got this class kid called perez. he's a colombian u21 international and he looks promising. Just as i get a fully fit squad, more suspensions and injuries pop up but since we've got a large squad it hasnt mattered. Somehow top of the table with 5 defeats so far but still habe to keep it up. My wingers and stuart in particular are struggling to go through a match without their condition goin below 50%.
1 other thing is that the team are brilliant at scoring in injury time. Probably got about 8 or 9 points from last minute goals.

will get screenies when im back at the game

Last edited:
who is that perez kid karange? where did u get him from? im currently 4 games into league 1 (been work all week so havent had much time to play it) and ive won 1, drawn 1 and lost 2. currently 18th in the league. here are my transfers from the summer window

perez is from chico fc i think. and thats a lot of changes from your squad there.
no update from me as i was away all day. looking foward to the sceond half of my 1st season.

yea i know, manly coz i dont think that most of the squad are ready for leauge 1 at the moment coz they r still young. so send them out on loan to get experence (sp?)

in the cup matches against league 1 teams, i had to play a really defensive side, ( i had 6 at the back in my match vs Charlton and managed to get a replay, lost that 2-0 though.) The only problem with what you are doing is that the team hasnt gelled. But i still hope you can stay up this season:)

who is that perez kid karange? where did u get him from? im currently 4 games into league 1 (been work all week so havent had much time to play it) and ive won 1, drawn 1 and lost 2. currently 18th in the league. here are my transfers from the summer window

You loaned me out to Queen of the South?? why? what have i ever done to you :p

You loaned me out to Queen of the South?? why? what have i ever done to you :p
i loaned you out so you can get some first team experince coz you wasnt gonna play that much this season i reckoned. wish i didnt now as my defence isnt as well as i thought lol. mite call you back in january.

thanks karange, i hope i stay up as well. im currently 22nd in the league after 9 games. ive got 7 points and if i get one win then ill move upto 16th so its quite close down there

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:31 PM ----------

is anyone still doing this game?? if so how are you all getting on?

havent been playin this because i got fight night round 4 so im getting well stuck into that. will update my progress at end of season:)

Cant get this working. I am using windows 7 and cant get the patch to show in the new game menu

EDIT I think the download is corrupt

Double edit
Just started the game and already attempts of a take over :D

Last edited:
What tactics do you guys use, and what is your starting 11 (and benchwhen we're at it)?

update of my game. Finished 2nd in league 2 but the last 10 games we were shocking defensively. 4 games into league 1 and were 2nd behind huddersfield on goal difference. got pedro on loan from arsenal and andy butler from huddersfield, both doing well.

Been playin on this since 10 and it's quality. Have won all games in the league. Beat Hartlepool in the LDV Vans Trophy. However was trounced 3-0 by Preston in League Cup 1st round. I bought Andy Oakes, Kevin Mcintyre, Ben Davies, Andy Bishop and got Rhys Murphy on loan. Also brought in a few youngsters for reserve and u-18 sides. I know people think you dont need them but they have all been brilliant. Especially Bishop. I will post screenshots tomorrow as I am now going to bed! Good night.

Haha nice, can you do me a favour an post of a screenshot of my profile?