FM-Base Dragons Official Thread.

sorry i forgot(to tell you. not my name). william boyd.

thaks a lot mate. might give it a go. nice skin too.

thxs, its the blackin 09 skin

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:15 PM ----------

how is everyone doing on their game so far then. i know that site has been down but its back up and running know. ive got 1 game left of the season and im in the play-off places. also during my reign as manager, spurs and newcastle have touted me as replacements as manager of their club but i turned them both dwn as i want to see how far i can go with fm-base

aha nice one lads. tbh i should be in under 18s being 17 n'all lol

here is the newcastle screenshot, the tottenham one has gone out of my inbox for some reason

thats coz the kits download hasnt been approved for upload yet

How is every doing? I havent been able to get on here for 2 days, so kinda catching up....Jord, my skin is TwistFM, I think it is on here, or sortitoutsi. Got to November, sit 2nd in the table, beat Leicester in League Cup only to draw Chelski away, which was my greatest result to date. We lost 1-0, with the Chelski goall coming in the 86th minute, Anelka putting it away. We hit the crossbar twice, and had 2 player sent off(Kleo and Harry C:S) lost 2 games in the league. I will post screens soon.

How is every doing? I havent been able to get on here for 2 days, so kinda catching up....Jord, my skin is TwistFM, I think it is on here, or sortitoutsi. Got to November, sit 2nd in the table, beat Leicester in League Cup only to draw Chelski away, which was my greatest result to date. We lost 1-0, with the Chelski goall coming in the 86th minute, Anelka putting it away. We hit the crossbar twice, and had 2 player sent off(Kleo and Harry C:S) lost 2 games in the league. I will post screens soon.

i havent got playin this game for a while so im still only on my 4th league game of the season. will get more time to play over the weekend but the team is quite inconsistent and 5 of my first team are out because of lenghty injuries so ive had to change tactics.

very nice...i can see logo's but link for kits isnt working...anyone got one? also am i good?

very nice...i can see logo's but link for kits isnt working...anyone got one? also am i good?
I am going to sort links out now, but otherwise everything is good, Kris.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Hey guys the links are now fixed for logos/kits, but are still in the queue. I have mailed carbers, and we may be putting them on Megaupload, so you guys can get them.