FM-Base Dragons Official Thread.

thxs for the skin stuart, like i said looks amazing. if any of you didnt read as before i got promoted in the first season with the dragons. beat crew in the play-off finals 4-0. if anyone would like a screen shot of anything over the last season please let me know and ill try my best to get it for you

anyone with screenshots at the end of the season yet?

wot screen shots would u like anton. ive just finished pre season of the 2nd season

uhm the one which gives the team of the year (is it exactly the same as the best team of all times?)
I figured all people would want a screenshot of their player how many matches he played. this is going to be hard since you've started pre-season. Please show mine though :p

here is the best 11 anton, and also ur history for last year and current stats

just played my first match in league 1, and lost to oldham away 4-0. im sorry to say this to dan wilson and jamie fluke but i think im gonna have to bring in some new keepers to deal with league 1.........but ill wait for couple more games just to see if you are both able to redime urself lol

just played my first match in league 1, and lost to oldham away 4-0. im sorry to say this to dan wilson and jamie fluke but i think im gonna have to bring in some new keepers to deal with league 1.........but ill wait for couple more games just to see if you are both able to redime urself lol
It doesnt matter mate. Ive been trying to improve the squad as much as i can anyway. Defensively we are ok but up front is very solid. I havent been able to play the game as much as i would have liked to but i made a couple of signings. Im not on the game atm but i will get screenies. also, good job on getting promoted:)

You should be sacked. Your clearly not getting the best out of my ability (K)

no ur doing a good job for me kris as u can play anywhere along the back line, just my keepers lol :p

if im being honest, kris had an absolute shocker vs hereford where he was responsible for 2 of their goals in a 3-1 defeat. and that came after a man of the match performance vs burton with two goals. inconsistent lad.

Still have to wait at least 8 weeks and up to 3 months for stuart to get back while charnock, barnes, willis and gareth "johnson" all out with injuries. The joys of being a manager

stuartwatson..
can u please tell me what skin u use??? it looks really good

no ur doing a good job for me kris as u can play anywhere along the back line, just my keepers lol :p

my ratings are far too low. play me at left back :p

if im being honest, kris had an absolute shocker vs hereford where he was responsible for 2 of their goals in a 3-1 defeat. and that came after a man of the match performance vs burton with two goals. inconsistent lad.

Still have to wait at least 8 weeks and up to 3 months for stuart to get back while charnock, barnes, willis and gareth "johnson" all out with injuries. The joys of being a manager

sounds like me in real life to be honest

my ratings are far too low. play me at left back :p

sounds like me in real life to be honest
lol, i can't believe im injured for 3 months on someones game, I take it their chances of Promotion are slim now then....

starting this right now...not going to sign or loan anyone i mean whats the point in the patch if you just do that?