FM-Base Fantasy Premier League 09/10

• Thread starter Thread starter Gatid
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 135
  • Views Views 18K
My name is Billy Redrup, my team name is 'The Golden Bootlickers'

I'm 4th in the FM-Base.co.uk league still, I didn't move up or down this week.

Hoping Hangeland has a great game tomorrow, I was aiming for 60-65 points from this gameweek before the day began, so it can still happen! :P

LOL, what's your name man? I mean in the League.

Edit: LOL, now I am 54th just because I made some Transfers

I believe he is Billy Redrup (Golden Bootlickers) and is 4th at the moment.

I've dropped down to 70th :(

Much2Slow Sean! :D

Only 5 points behind the guy in 2nd place, yet 20 points behind 1st place... Wee Ming Loh, whoever that is on here.

Depressing, that's going to take a few weeks to catch and only if he/she performs badly.

Join this league please
It starts Gameweek 5

144235-349428

Currently 5th.

Hoping for an improvement next gameweek.

I'm doing pretty good, but my two star players just go injured fabregas and arshavin who got injured in the man utd game :| not looking good.

only got 33 points so far this gameweek and down to 50th. ill be out of the top 50 if i carry on like this.:(

3rd in the FM-Base league at the moment. Only 2 points behind 2nd place, but a massive 15 behind 1st. :(

Who is this Wee Ming Loh person?

Up to 42nd place woo :D

Got my highest score from one gameweek as well.

The gap between the top and myself is only 10 points now, thanks to Hangeland's points. :)

I'm coming for you, Wee Ming Loh!

Jesus... worst gameweek ever.

Check my points and laugh.

Ouch only 8 points. I thought my 25 was bad.

I got like 26 this time. But then again I haven't bothered making changes since I started. Not even using my subs so I don't really care much.

Ended up as a total of 56, which actually isn't too bad usually... but this week's average seems to be higher, someone got 121.

I'm done a few places in the FM-Base league either way. That's not what I had in mind.

Ive had a pretty good week i ended up with 83 points in total could of got somewhere n the 90s if i set the right captain but least ive moved up like 10 places.

Last edited:
Back