FM-Base Fantasy Premier League 09/10

• Thread starter Thread starter Gatid
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 135
  • Views Views 18K
Like a true clown, I took all of my Arsenal players out for the opening day of the season. Why? Because Arsenal only have one game in this game week and I thought I get ahead by selecting players from the teams who play on tuesday and wednesday.

What a shocking decision that was.

To be fair, I thought the game was going to be a lot tighter than it really was - 1-1 or something.

Who could've expected a 6-1 drubbing.

Like a true clown, I took all of my Arsenal players out for the opening day of the season. Why? Because Arsenal only have one game in this game week and I thought I get ahead by selecting players from the teams who play on tuesday and wednesday.

What a shocking decision that was.

To be fair, I thought the game was going to be a lot tighter than it really was - 1-1 or something.

Who could've expected a 6-1 drubbing.

Yeah exactly mate, I did the same, I was expecting a very tight match but nope, couldn't be more wrong!

Might have to be using the wild card this early on!

ffs fantasy football give me too much stress!:!:!

who to pick? fabregas or arshavin? or get rid of lampard to have both?

full of choices omg! might bring in vermaelen or gallas..not sure.

i was surprised you didn't have fabregas in your team.

gutted for you. 2 goals and what 2 assists.

i was surprised you didn't have fabregas in your team.

gutted for you. 2 goals and what 2 assists.

wasnt sure..i thought lampard could do better since they had hull? yep 2 goals and 2 assist and got 3 bonus points what a beast

might have to change a few things.

im of to a bad start lol im tempted to change players but i bet as soon as i change them they will do well so im going to wait a few weeks before i decide to make any changes

Last already :(

Me and Kris propping up the table.

Had a good gameweek 2.

Shame the first one sucked so hard for me or I might be in the top bunch.

Noooooooo, Beattie injured already!

*Punches nearest inanimate object* :(

I'm actually doing quite well, Did'nt want to sit bottom and instead i'm sitting at the top for atleast 1 day.Had Rooney as my captain for the first 2 week dropped him as captain for Fabregas as i knew Pompy would get stuffed and thought Fabregas would be more involved.2 points from my captain and Rooney goes and bags 2 goals ****** gutted.

Only Johnson, Torres and Hangeland to play this week now though just hope Johnson has another good game along with Torres because i cant see Fulham keeping a clean sheet.Hangeland doesnt play so Carr can come off the bench for me, Wishful thinking on my part i know XD

top of the league

Top Jimmys in their rightful place boys...

i re-vamped my squad so hopefully ill be racking some points

I'm doing absolutely ****. I'm mid table in the FM-Base league and am like 400,000 in the world! Last year i was like 200,000. I'm dissapointed although it is still early.

In top 50,000 overall out of 2,000,000 so far.

Not sure how long I'll stay up there though.

59 points from this gameweek, with Hangeland left to play against Villa tomorrow.

Over half the points came from Chelsea on their own, so I'm gutted I only ended up with 59 so far. :(

59 points from this gameweek, with Hangeland left to play against Villa tomorrow.

Over half the points came from Chelsea on their own, so I'm gutted I only ended up with 59 so far. :(

LOL, what's your name man? I mean in the League.

Edit: LOL, now I am 54th just because I made some Transfers

Back