FM-Base FC - FIFA 10 Pro Club (xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol it was pretty funny scott lol probable best if you wernt any might have been 15 0 lol ill be on around 7ish after tea :p great games though 3.3 7.0 4.1 mj is on fireee

I didnt play!!

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Get on Peter, i am pumped for this

I didnt play!!

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Get on Peter, i am pumped for this

jonsey new ur say that lol get some practice first mate ill be on say 20 mins tea taking flippin ages today.

Sweet results lads, well done.
Me and Jonesy are on now, hope you guys can get on for some games :)

Great start for the new player cant say his name he tell you all tomorrow fab start mate.

Great start for the new player cant say his name he tell you all tomorrow fab start mate.

That was my trick Peter, dont play my trick on me, i know your new player.

He is a top notch player, but it stll wont stop me wiping him out,:p

:) alrite any 1 coming online 4 some clubs i got footy at 6:30 so wanna try get some games in before then (H)

:) alrite any 1 coming online 4 some clubs i got footy at 6:30 so wanna try get some games in before then (H)

i be on in abit mate around 2 30

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

That was my trick Peter, dont play my trick on me, i know your new player.

He is a top notch player, but it stll wont stop me wiping him out,:p

you got to foul him first scott mate lol game later on buddy

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

You can all but try matey :D

nice free kick last night wes mate

lol it was pretty funny scott lol probable best if you wernt any might have been 15 0 lol ill be on around 7ish after tea :p great games though 3.3 7.0 4.1 mj is on fireee
well scott didnt play... :S

Anyone coming on before Mexico v South Africa?

leave it ron, just a mistake by peter, he joked about it. no point trying to argue with him over something so silly

lol ill be on very soon craven i want some games before the World Cup opening ceremony thank god we got football again lol
come on england

Last edited:
FOOTBALL OVERLOAD arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lmao

I hope we can squeeze some games in between matches over the next month.

Got one in against the other club before the world cup opener. Was 4-1 down and won 5-4. 4 assists and 1 goal to my tally after that :p

Anyone online after the game?

Got one in against the other club before the world cup opener. Was 4-1 down and won 5-4. 4 assists and 1 goal to my tally after that :p

Well done lads and well done Wes, you've slotted in and gelled quite nicely :D

yeah i be on lads i got me goal scorinhg boots on 3 goals one game woooooooooooooohoo lol great game wes

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

50 goals behinde jonsey 100 behinde mj i like a challenge lool

I'll be on after the SA v Mecico match until the France match at 7, hope you guys can get on so we can play some games.

just a 5 min moment of madness at the back which pete capitalised on well :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.