FM-Base FC - FIFA 10 Pro Club (xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good games lads, especially the 9-0 win. Shame about the last goal though lol.

Great games lads, especially the 9-0, Wes' goal was unbelievable lol.

Willing to come on in abit,Hopefully we can play better football then the frogs

500 pro games for this club cheers lads been fun every game testimonials for me pro lol well done tonight lads.

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

Great games lads, especially the 9-0, Wes' goal was unbelievable lol.

best goal i ever seen and i mean that was some think special

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

pros lads before england

Im well fumin, started a Spurs game on fm. I thought a nice 2 hours of fm whilst watching Germany would be really nice. I brought Lukman Haruna of Monaco/Nigeria, he looked really good. Also got Yannick Djalo, Jeremy Helan and just getting Diego Buonanotte. Won 2 friendlies against Reserves and San Jose scoring 10 goals in all and conceded 0 + im watching the best football ive seen in international football with Germany 2-0 up on the TV and ... The electric goes out! ANNOYING!

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Im well up for clubs after German game now!
THOMAS MULLER! THREE-NIL! Why cant England player like this!

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

Told ya lads, the Germans are a tournament nation, you can always rely on Germany just raise the quality of this so far poor world cup. Cacau 4-0!

Im well fumin, started a Spurs game on fm. I thought a nice 2 hours of fm whilst watching Germany would be really nice. I brought Lukman Haruna of Monaco/Nigeria, he looked really good. Also got Yannick Djalo, Jeremy Helan and just getting Diego Buonanotte. Won 2 friendlies against Reserves and San Jose scoring 10 goals in all and conceded 0 + im watching the best football ive seen in international football with Germany 2-0 up on the TV and ... The electric goes out! ANNOYING!

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Im well up for clubs after German game now!
THOMAS MULLER! THREE-NIL! Why cant England player like this!

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Told ya lads, the Germans are a tournament nation, you can always rely on Germany just raise the quality of this so far poor world cup. Cacau 4-0!

**** electric, what muppet invented that lol

Yeah i'm up for some clubs after the Germans annihililation of the ozzies.

can i join? or are you not taking members anymore..

edit: sorry just read the first post!

Last edited:
can i join? or are you not taking members anymore..

edit: sorry just read the first post!

Can you post your stats please mate and also which position do you most feel comfortable playing in?

CM/CF and not sure what my stats are, not on the xbox at the moment but my overalls only around 80

Anyone coming online during the day at all?

CM/CF and not sure what my stats are, not on the xbox at the moment but my overalls only around 80

Sorry mate, we already have plenty of players for those roles.

Thankyou anyway.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Anyone coming online during the day at all?

Yeah mate i'll be on after the Holland game.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

I've just finished my grub so there isn't time for a game before Italy play, but i'll be back on after the match.

See you then guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.