FM-Base FC - FIFA 10 Pro Club (xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
got to walk the dog in abit then i be on woke up with two cuts on me left arm monday very odd to the fact i cant remember having them sunday lol not booze related strange but oh well lol and check this yeah they both perfect lines two weird.

View attachment 75568

i cant work out how i got them can you ?

Last edited:
maybe you caught it on something sharp and sort of rectangular shaped? **** knows lol.

got to walk the dog in abit then i be on woke up with two cuts on me left arm monday very odd to the fact i cant remember having them sunday lol not booze related strange but oh well lol and check this yeah they both perfect lines two weird.

View attachment 75568

your dog?

got to walk the dog in abit then i be on woke up with two cuts on me left arm monday very odd to the fact i cant remember having them sunday lol not booze related strange but oh well lol and check this yeah they both perfect lines two weird.​

Maybe watched too much twilight and tried to slit your wrist but missed?

got to walk the dog in abit then i be on woke up with two cuts on me left arm monday very odd to the fact i cant remember having them sunday lol not booze related strange but oh well lol and check this yeah they both perfect lines two weird.​

Got Hungry and tried to eat yourself?

View attachment 75568

after missing an open goal v the elites lol (H)

after missing an open goal v the elites lol (H)

hey 2 hattrick the other day mark mate come on cut me some slack dude lol

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

he would have more scratches then 2, if everytime he missed an Open Goal he cut himself. ;)

lol scott

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Maybe watched too much twilight and tried to slit your wrist but missed?

***** nope lol ron bit high for the wrist

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

your dog?

nope lol we dont have cats so keep guissing lol i tihnk max is spot on might have been on some think sharpe but oh well lol

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

et paid me a visit over the weekend put a goal scorin chip in my arm lol

lol any one know the scores to ivory cost portugal

You disappoint me once again Peter.........another WC game missed. Shocking behaviour.

I'm on now lads hope we can get some games in before Brazil play.

You disappoint me once again Peter.........another WC game missed. Shocking behaviour.

I'm on now lads hope we can get some games in before Brazil play.

had to walk the pup mate he needed hes walk was very relaxing in the heat made a nice change lol am on my way lads.

This world cup is so ****** **** so far, watched every game and they've all been **** except Germany and the South Africa game :(

This world cup is so ****** **** so far, watched every game and they've all been **** except Germany and the South Africa game :(

i agree so slow i was expecting to see a lot more goals then what we have done and them Horn's for 90 minutes jis very annoying but i agree with what steve said last night we in there country and as guist we should respect them but still :mad: hope they carm it down just a tad so are fans can cheer on the lads.

when we all on for pros today.

Wish there was still some room to join this. Wouldn't mind joining a club.

i agree so slow i was expecting to see a lot more goals then what we have done and them Horn's for 90 minutes jis very annoying but i agree with what steve said last night we in there country and as guist we should respect them but still :mad: hope they carm it down just a tad so are fans can cheer on the lads.

when we all on for pros today.

The missis is at work so i''ve got the kids today so i won't be on till after the South Africa game :'(

Wish there was still some room to join this. Wouldn't mind joining a club.

What position do you play and what are your best stats please buddy, including overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.