FM-Base FC - FIFA 10 Pro Club (xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, lads I am now a free agent on FIFA, I had pro at 88 but sold my xbox, then realised that was a huge mistake, so I bought a new one and have a new pro, he is only 74 but I have saw that I preform better than half the pros out there that are 80+.

Looking for a club and would be very interested in joining this club.

Player can play anywhere in midfield or up front, really don't mind. Can also do ANY which is my usual position in previous clubs however I wont do ANY if im just the whole defenece and maybe one midfielder, unless we are taking turns, in that case I would take my turn.

Please get back thanks.

P.S My previous pro had played over 200 games and scored over 400 goals :)

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Also im always online so im reilable

sold your xbox are you mad lol hope you got a good deal ur in the best place for fifa hope you join up

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

i be on xbox after mexico lads

D'oh!!!

But if he hasn't signed the contract yet then the goings still good ;)

sold your xbox are you mad lol hope you got a good deal ur in the best place for fifa hope you join up

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

i be on xbox after mexico lads

signed for us, unlucky guys,

all i am going to say, you snooze you lose!!!

Sigh.

It was a joke Pete, lighten up a bit buddy.

lol lol so was i lol am on xbox in a min as mexico has beat the french come on mexico
i was joking the other night to so no comment on it

lol lol so was i lol am on xbox in a min as mexico has beat the french come on mexico
i was joking the other night to so no comment on it

You have changed, You used to be cool, now your a ...

got to walk the dog in abit then i be on woke up with two cuts on me left arm monday very odd to the fact i cant remember having them sunday lol not booze related strange but oh well lol and check this yeah they both perfect lines two weird.​

i cant work out how i got them can you ?

as steve said stay on topic ok and if you want a game then ask us

Pot Kettle Black

see all this signing for us ??? is that about me lol ? just wondering

Once you join either team, you will get used to all the bollocks that goes on between them.

Good luck with whichever you join.

After a long 24 hours of no internet i can now play fifa again thank god why i was getting frustrated last night lads plus as soon as we was all about to play it cut out so i be on later on lads.

good luck to your new player i heard are team won 7 0 well played boys

Well Played tonite lads, really enjoyed them games.

I wish there was the same amount of people on ps3 as your rivalry looks pretty fun.
sigh we are lucky if we get a match in most days. Sigh good look though

Status
Not open for further replies.