Natarr should definitely play the 2nd leg. Conceding 3 times just isn't good enough, even though Leeds is a good side compared to ours, sorry lads, I'm disappointed with my own effort.

Still looking good from the spot another pen in the FA cup. Meanwhile I stay cheering in the stands curse you weak leg bones

Don't mean to be "that" guy, but it seems you'd be better off with Deadpool in the First XI in the second leg. I'll show the other guys how it's done.

Don't mean to be "that" guy, but it seems you'd be better off with Deadpool in the First XI in the second leg. I'll show the other guys how it's done.

4-2-2-2, me F9, you CF, FM Base FC beat Leeds. :)

And once again the Viking relieves - and eclipses! - the Aussie... (H)

In all likelihood, I'll go one up front in the next one, with at least one defensive mid. It's one to think about though. I have a nice two week break before the replay to play other matches and look at form.

Speaking of other matches, there will be a Jan/Feb update after the replay. I was going to bulldoze my way through to the end of the season, but I hadn't anticipated us having a cup run.

Of course, some would say I should unleash Goyzueta and show you all how to play...

If you're going for the element of surprise, then play me as the striker! Bet they won't see that one coming :p

Just as a side note, if people are prepared to donate any graphics etc, I'll happily receive them, would be nice to see us have an actual badge and kit. FM Base FC should hopefully return later this week.

Just as a side note, if people are prepared to donate any graphics etc, I'll happily receive them, would be nice to see us have an actual badge and kit. FM Base FC should hopefully return later this week.

I can have a go at creating a club logo if you like, don't have any experience with kits though I'm afraid.

The Leeds replay will be up on Sunday, as I am away this weekend. No spoilers this time, you'll have to work out which one of the strikers I picked...

Replay will be up tomorrow. Apologies guys, long few days at work, so I've been enjoying a stress free file for a couple of days. Back to the FM Base grind tomorrow though, all being well.