Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Carlsberg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink and yellow would be better, A spotted shirt maybe?

Eww no not a spotted shirt.

Im all for yellow being one of the colours on the away kit though.

Gav, I will give you the colour codes for the team if you just drop me a line on msn or email me to remind me :D

Just for you killerdoctor. I do actually think this would make a nice away kit, even though it is a bit AC. Wes the pink and yellow one is work in progress :D

Last edited:
Cheers for the help Wes.

Aww I was hoping for more of a Mr. Blobby look. :(

Ok no probs - that was just a colour tester

Still working on some different designs, will post them all up in one go when Im out of ideas

the kit has been the dull grey over the past few years :p but suggestion for a 3rd away kit, Black with like light yellow strips over the shoulders and around the coller and bottom of the sleeves... if you get me! :O

Sounds good actually. Well if your wanting your face in the game then upload it before Sunday as i will be adding everyonesid codes and sending them all to Sean to make the facepacks. I am also hoping my two kit makers will be done by then aswell so we can have everything uploaded for Monday.

wil this replace any of the databases or will it come up like a new patch(so u have a choice)

It won't overwrite anything as long as the database name has changed, which it will have anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.