Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Carlsberg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will have all stuff posted up by Sunday Kris no probs. Let me know if you want the kits and colour codes emailing or msn'd.

Would people prefer a mainline sponsor of FM Base on the shirt?

Last edited:
OK heres the four kits Ive done. The first is home, then a few ideas for away kits, although I think I misread Wittnams idea a bit!

:thup: they're all top notch, nice work ;)

i like 1 2 and 4 not so happy with the 3rd. Just wait untill people vote on there fav kits then send me the kits and the codes please Gav.

i like 1 2 and 4 not so happy with the 3rd. Just wait untill people vote on there fav kits then send me the kits and the codes please Gav.

Boooo. The third is the best ever, Derby Away kit. :) I do like numbers one and two though.

The last one is the home kit. Others are ideas for away kits, if you want one style with different colours just post and ill give it a try.

I think personally Grants 5th as home and boozads 3rd for Away. However 1 is nike and the other is adidas

methinks the same as ajw :D lol the best one is deffo boozads last one, its ***.

i really like all the designs. not sure about alot of the colours but i would go for Grants home kit and gav's black and white for the away and grants diadora kit for the 3rd :D

OK not meaning to be awkward here (im sticking to the original 4 kits I posted) but just had a mess around with a 3GT kit. Its a lot harder to do as everything has to be done manually. This one looks pretty messy but thought Id post it up anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.