Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Carlsberg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that kits well good grant, maybe just do an away one with the colours reversed, like mainly yellow with the white ands grey trim? good work though

only said yellow cos the home one had a yellow trim so though it might be easier just to reverse the colours....

Colours arent a problem. they can be anyone. Itll just be the same thing as i did before becuase i used a template and just coloured it base colours and slapped on a badge and sponsor.

Kits are class Grant :D

if you want i will give you the colour codes i can email you them or get u on msn?

Oh well I cant seem to change the kit colours in photoshop so I think I'll leave it to Grant

Nice One Craven. Will give it a bash tonight

You're welcome Gav. Also Kris, is there any chance you could put up some of those screenshots from the holiday season you did while we were on PES6?

Im giving up on the kit idea. The tutorial I managed to find is complete bollocks and its really ******* me off. (Thats the kitmaking tutorial not the one you posted Wes)

Last edited:
Heres a quick attempt, still figuring out how photoshop works!

Ive added a second go. Need to find out how to remove the background to save it into the required file format though.

Last edited:
Oh well its me being thick. I wondered why I couldnt do it ROFL

OK here goes

Last edited:
Glad you all like it. Let me know if you have any preferences for the away kit ie: different style, colours etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.