Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Carlsberg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can people let me know what they think of this Budweiser sponsor. The kits not finished obviously, just want thoughts on the sponsor

Anyone got any ideas for the sponsor?

You should make some shirts without sponsors as well for those (me mainly :p) who dont want a sponsored shirt.

Not because I like their beer (well yes I do) but i've always loved the carlsberg sponsor on d ****, or how bout trying corona for fosters?

OK heres the four kits Ive done. The first is home, then a few ideas for away kits, although I think I misread Wittnams idea a bit!

you got the idea, although i think i forgotton exactly what i meant soo doesnt matter :p they good though, well done on learning to do it for us all :pleased:

Last thing we should be sponsored by Coca-Cola (imagine all the free Coke! easily win the dosh for our clubs :p)

Last edited:
I think FM-Base is a big enough and globally respected company to sponsor the shirts :p

Not liking the Bud one, Carlsberg like the scousers used to have would prob look cool, FM-Base would be good enough imo though...or Sigames maybe...

hmm i think Sean's idea sounds better

Cheers for the feedback everyone - believe me it makes things much easier. I'll try some of the suggestions and the final choice i'll leave to Kris.

Heres a quick taster with one sponsor. One kit left to do and different / no sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.