Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Carlsberg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you all suck. Since i am so smart we can just release 3 dif versions of the kits, this should keep everone happy. Just download the one that suits you

ROFL. Nice one Kris :p

Ive got rid of the white glow around the red and black kit as well as it was really ******* me off

Last edited:
Carlsberg and Si look good, should do what my Hartlepool Utd do... have a home sponsor and an away sponsor on their shirts, so say Si for home and Carlsberg for away or which ever way you all prefer.

And Boozad, you got my idea of the yellow kit better than I imagined! :yes:

you all suck. Since i am so smart we can just release 3 dif versions of the kits, this should keep everone happy. Just download the one that suits you

pffft,its not our fault you can't create a poll that doesn't work!!! :D

Lol thats a good idea ian...

Could've told me before I put 5 days work in....

Yeah, the majority appreciate it Gav and will use them. I don't think he meant to sound unappreciative but it did come across that way.

sorry mate, there mint and everything, i like them all thats why i dont mind what ones are picked

There all class :D. Well Sean has made the facepacks and i have the kits so im just going to test everything make sure it's all working then i shall upload the patch :D

sorry mate, there mint and everything, i like them all thats why i dont mind what ones are picked

No worries mate I was only joking (missed a smily off). I dont mind who enjoys them or not. I enjoyed making them and I found out loads about Photoshop CS2 in the process so it was well worth doing.

If anyone else wants to know how to do it just ask. Cheers for the comments as well everyone. Thanks to Wes and Kris for the help as well :D

So we gonna do what we did last year and do challenges or see how everyone's doing?

How far do u think we are from the release of the patch, suspense is killin!!

trying to edit the poll but not working out very well :p

Yeh you will have to create a new one if you want to have that poll as it still thinks we have voted on it (if we voted on the original poll).

I like the sony one but it said i had already voted so i couldnt vote

i like the sony one aswell.....would of voted for it if it had let me.....but all are jolly dashing though....

Status
Not open for further replies.