Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Carlsberg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far do u think we are from the release of the patch, suspense is killin!!

Graphics and facepacks are uloaded and the patch is currently being uploaded. Will update you all very soon.
:D

I wish i didn't check the forum now, I'm at work and Im going gym straight after work - tis gona be ages till I take a look, wouldn't mind seein some screenies in the mean time ;)

I wish i didn't check the forum now, I'm at work and Im going gym straight after work - tis gona be ages till I take a look, wouldn't mind seein some screenies in the mean time ;)

Ive gone home til Sunday, ive gt 2 wait til i gt bk 2 uni 2 dwnload it.

where do i install the files sorry for being dumb

Extract the entire contents of FM_Base_Patch.rar to:
C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\Data\db\

For the graphics just open the file and click install and it should do it to the right directory automatically.

Murali's pace is way too high. Should be no higher than 3. :)

Yeah i am a potential STAR!!!! woohooo :p

thats a ******* joke, ive had to format my hard drive cos sum files got corrupt:irked:
can sum1 plz post a screenshot of me etc...

MOTM against Boro although I scored an own goal!?

i got fm back yay lol, im 5th after 4 games so far

Has anybody just got the folder of the graphics coz im havin probs extracting it

cheers

its .exe so it should go where it is meant to. PM me ur MSN or X-Fire and i will send u it if you like though.

Oh and i loaned you out to birmingham on my FM-Base FC file before i remembered your a villa fan :D

lol, kris how come u never set my fave teams :mad: lol

its .exe so it should go where it is meant to. PM me ur MSN or X-Fire and i will send u it if you like though.

Oh and i loaned you out to birmingham on my FM-Base FC file before i remembered your a villa fan :D

Jus PMd u mate

I really cannot believe you have done that:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.