Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Carlsberg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think our team is over agressive lol, ive had me, redders and kris sent off so far

people_db comes up as coruppt on mine, its doing my head in!!

Daft question I know... but have you'd got patch 7.0.2 installed? could be why although might be wrong, works fine for me, just for whatever reason the pictures and kits wont show up on mine :(

If you all read the readme if you have some sort of graphic superpack or wha ever installed you may need to relocate the folder for the kits.

If anyone is having problems with the facepacks or kits just add me to msn

[email protected]

ive just re downloaded that mega graphics pack again after my computer ****** up, but if i install it will it ruin the fm base teams graphics?

Im 1st after 5 games

Why is there is so much speculation about me leaving FM Base!! I don't want to leave!!!

I have already won player of the month though

I have had a good start to the season. Have sent a few of you out on loan to Rangers,Celtic,Leeds and WBA but people like AJW :D and Gregor seem to be doing well for me.

obv :D

probably a noobish question, but what program do I open the patch with when i click on the link in your sig?

cheers, where i can get it from where i dont have to pay? cos it seems on all the sites tht you've gota pay for it :|

also,where do i install the graphics to cos the auto-install didn't work....

Sigh Sigh Sigh just where ever your eng kits folder is just cut n paste the fmbase folder there.

Mine installed fine, even with the mega graphics pack

i think its unfair u guys put boozad in the reserves after all his hard work lol

Haha I thought the same myself :p

I did not put anyone in the reserve's the game just does that to a few of you. I don't know why.

It is not working for me but it looks like i am **** anyways because i havent been making peoples bench

Status
Not open for further replies.