FM-Base FC - PS3 FIFA 11 Pro Club

Which kit and crest should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys ive decided to join FM-Base United.. I have nothing against this team.. or no one in it.. I just fell for the promise of a more Team style of play offered by molly's team..

Wasnt really loving the ST getting all the action, Even doe i got my share of goals :p, lol

Good luck FM-Base FC. I wont miss the game against you soon!

Played with Keith their, lost first game with bad performance then we were 2 nil up with 20 mins to go and my connection went, looking like it wasn't are day at all but then we turned it around and won 5 in a row, This has being by far the hardest day for this club but this is the club I scored my 1000 goal for and the club I'm staying at unless DMF thinks its time to end it, If anyone else want's to leave this club do it now and don't just decide after a few days to join Mally's team for that 'more team play bollix' if not then stay at the first Big Club at these forums and don't get turned by a team who hasn't even played a match yet but are a team that play flowing football as everyone keeps saying. FM-Base FC Till I Die

Looks like I'm leaving to mate, With only you cfc and rhys left with the latter not on that regular and you being busy alot due to college an all it would only end up being me and keith left so thats why we have decided to start up are own club, you would be welcome to join us but this club isn't really FM-Base anymore with most of it with the other team, sorry it had to come to this but if Mally and Dale hadn't left and destroyed this team I would have being happy to stay.

Played with Keith their, lost first game with bad performance then we were 2 nil up with 20 mins to go and my connection went, looking like it wasn't are day at all but then we turned it around and won 5 in a row, This has being by far the hardest day for this club but this is the club I scored my 1000 goal for and the club I'm staying at unless DMF thinks its time to end it, If anyone else want's to leave this club do it now and don't just decide after a few days to join Mally's team for that 'more team play bollix' if not then stay at the first Big Club at these forums and don't get turned by a team who hasn't even played a match yet but are a team that play flowing football as everyone keeps saying. FM-Base FC Till I Die

Looks like I'm leaving to mate, With only you cfc and rhys left with the latter not on that regular and you being busy alot due to college an all it would only end up being me and keith left so thats why we have decided to start up are own club, you would be welcome to join us but this club isn't really FM-Base anymore with most of it with the other team, sorry it had to come to this but if Mally and Dale hadn't left and destroyed this team I would have being happy to stay.

Great loyalty there.. :$

Great loyalty there.. :$

Fable's comment wasn't their as I was writing in and PK was suppose to be joining to but now he has signed for United, I want to stay but the club is losing members non-stop.

Whatever, looks like this club is dead anyway.

Great playing with you all.

With so many members on the site I'm sure you can find new recruits and keep the club going.

With so many members on the site I'm sure you can find new recruits and keep the club going.

Seems unlikely..

It seems nobody can grasp the fact that you can't play free flowing football without an ANY, so when our ANY isn't online and nobody else wants to go there that it's not possible to play flowing football with the AI being as **** as they are.

Seems unlikely..

It seems nobody can grasp the fact that you can't play free flowing football without an ANY, so when our ANY isn't online and nobody else wants to go there that it's not possible to play flowing football with the AI being as **** as they are.

Didn't play it with it ANY it was just hit you an Burkie or you'll just complain or they conceded a goal while defending all game against 2 90 strikers with 50 defenders. They get a comment like "would of won that if so an so didnt cost us the game" etc.

Don't get me wrong use 2 are both clinical and quality players but I'd prefer to play with people that are going to return the favour and play like a team not play the ball into use an wait to see if you score or not.

Didn't play it with it ANY it was just hit you an Burkie or you'll just complain or they conceded a goal while defending all game against 2 90 strikers with 50 defenders. They get a comment like "would of won that if so an so didnt cost us the game" etc.

Don't get me wrong use 2 are both clinical and quality players but I'd prefer to play with people that are going to return the favour and play like a team not play the ball into use an wait to see if you score or not.

Well if we have an ANY we can't make them pass to us. And those comments were from Burkie, not me. I don't criticize because I'm not the best player in the world either. I scored plenty of goals, but I also set people up a **** of a lot. Whenever we played with an ANY you always used to say it was better football, but now your opinion has suddenly changed..

Well if we have an ANY we can't make them pass to us. And those comments were from Burkie, not me. I don't criticize because I'm not the best player in the world either. I scored plenty of goals, but I also set people up a **** of a lot. Whenever we played with an ANY you always used to say it was better football, but now your opinion has suddenly changed..

We both got different opinions mate, I don't want to argue its done mate. The people who have left have left for the same reasons as me not just for this "free flowing football" you keep talking about.

Try an keep it open there are players applying everyday and Burkie an his mate are very active.

Only 8 people left so i looks likely thats its came to an end :(

Status
Not open for further replies.